Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danish Red Guard View Post
    Official Italian government communiqué, Rome, 8:15 pm
    ---
    Rise of the Kingdom of Italy
    ---
    HOUSE OF PIEDMONT TAKES POWER:
    With the tragic affair of the bomb set off during a dinner of the whole Savoy Family there was no possible successor for the House of Savoy. The House of Piedmont in Turin then took power and restored the Monarchy.
    King Marcus of Piedmont, only 27 years old has taken the role as King, and many Italians with thoughts of a new ruling family greeted him in the streets of Rome and Turin.
    ITALIAN POLITICS:
    The Kingdom of Italy, formed back during the time of Napoleon, yet dissolved. After battles with Naples, the second major power in Italy, Naples was finally beaten and Italy was unified.
    Due to Napoleon placing the capital in Italy as Rome more than a century back, it has created much thinking about a Second Roman Empire, but the King and his Advisors see this as almost impossible. Further this thought has been put to rest by the King himself, as peace must be preserved during these rash days.
    The King himself holds the power with an Absolute Monarchy, where Politcal Parties has little matter. He has taken the role as that himself, but has ordered a Minister of Foreign Affairs, yet not chosen. As a new age is coming up, Italy has to increase it's Political Affairs with other countries. In occasion to this the King himself has ordered Ambassadors to be sent to France, Austria, and Spain. But furthermore Italy has accepted the Portuguse proposal - sworn to protect Portugal and her colony in Africa, Tunisia. Also Ambassadors has been sent to Greece to discuss the Greek Rebellions against the Ottoman Empire, but mostly to establish good relationship with Greece.
    INCREMENT OF PRODUCTION:
    Unlike his predecessors, the King has ordered most attention to Technological Advancement as well as Production in Italy. The King has concluded that a highly advanced nation could win a war with superior equiptment against an ill-equipped enemy. Italy once consisted of Farmers due to the few jobs on Factories that was almost impossible to find. Now many Italians has the oppertunity to go away from home and work with other persons, a way for Italians to socialize.
    ITALIAN MILITARY MIGHT:
    The Italian military has been concluded as poor by many, but this is at most not true.
    Italy's military is prospering with the new King, as he has done many great things despite his young age.
    The Italian Army might be outdated and it is not in top form, but other branches of the Italian military is slightly better.
    The Alpine Divisions:
    The Alpine Divisions are elite units of the Italian Army, and is much better armed than regular Italian units thus better training. The are ment to fight in the Alps if war would ever occur, luring an enemy into them and then unleash an ambush. The Alps within Italy has also been fortified. The Alpine HQ's are in Milan, Turin and Palermo.
    The Italian Fleet:
    The Italian Fleet is no joke, ever since the formation of Italy it has been a goal to create an outstanding Fleet, which has so far been done. As most of Italy has a coast that is another reason to have a large Fleet ready to face any aggressor. As the years pass, more vessels are created for the Italian Fleet, among them are Battleships, Destroyers, Dreadnoughts along with other types of ships.
    The Italian Marines:
    The Italian Marines are ment to be a fast force to harass the coast of a possible aggressor. Yet with only the size of a Division the Italian Marines has proven to be a valuable asset of the Italian military, and considered one of the best.
    Fiat Armatura-18:
    The new project the King personally has ordered, an Armoured Car, named Fiat Armatura-18. The Armoured Car is of course made by Fiat, the only car company in Italy.
    The King gave Fiat this task, and expect good results following.

Been a while since I posted anything...
    I vouch

Quote Originally Posted by jakethekinglark View Post
    I vouch
    Nothing to vouch, I'm already in the game and this was my first post in that game and for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Red Guard View Post
    Nothing to vouch, I'm already in the game and this was my first post in that game and for some time.
    K

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kitten View Post
    I promise to stay active.
    The thing is, you've applied to six... six different roleplaying games. Many of them are very challenging, too. I couldn't personally imagine roleplaying fully in six different games, with six different leaders, six different countries and six completely different surroundings. I don't have anything to complain regarding your role-play, but if you're going to join this one I'd prefer if you'd give up most, preferably all of those other roleplaying games.

Quote Originally Posted by drop_down View Post
    Ah... the kind of RP I was looking for since coming back to Supremacy. I request Spain, though I can't sample you anything from my current games and such, I can provide you proof of my RP capacity from another game, if it is needed.
    Why did you quit, why did you create a new account and what's the name of your old account? And a sample doesn't need to be from a game. Roleplaying ought to be rather imaginative, so I'm sure you're be able to present a roleplaying article without a game you've taken it from. As to Mr. Kitten, I don't want to sound mean, but to be honest I have my tiny doubts over the perseverance and the devotedness of players who've been around for hardly a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ynk von Jämmerlund View Post
    The thing is, you've applied to six... six different roleplaying games. Many of them are very challenging, too. I couldn't personally imagine roleplaying fully in six different games, with six different leaders, six different countries and six completely different surroundings. I don't have anything to complain regarding your role-play, but if you're going to join this one I'd prefer if you'd give up most, preferably all of those other roleplaying games.

Why did you quit, why did you create a new account and what's the name of your old account? And a sample doesn't need to be from a game. Roleplaying ought to be rather imaginative, so I'm sure you're be able to present a roleplaying article without a game you've taken it from. As to Mr. Kitten, I don't want to sound mean, but to be honest I have my tiny doubts over the perseverance and the devotedness of players who've been around for hardly a week.
    Can't remember the name of my old account, was a while back - in the end, I had to go on holiday, when I returned, I lost internet access for a few months. This was back in '09 I think though. I'll post a sample a bit later of the current Asian Game I've got going on.

Sample:

Code:
    * Sent by a journalist based in Cozhe, Tibet *

Bhutan's army began to attack the national Buddhist population, ravaging them from their livelehoods. Due to this, many evacuated - with little food, leaving their livlehoods behind, to the Tibetan province of Lhasa, just north of Bhutan.

The Dalai Lama gave refuge to the people, giving them his cover in cold and cool in summer. 

And now, they have returned to Bhutan, carrying the flag of Tibet themselves, out of their own choice, and bringing the tyrant's rule to an end.

They are free now, and choose to align themselves with brother Tibet, whom smiles upon this, and hopes to share its prosperity and wisdom-in-age with its younger brother. 

The former-army of Bhutan is now rumoured to be running directly south, burning down villages as it finds them. The new Bhutan Branch of the Tibetan Army seeks to bring them to justice, and is offering them to lay down their arms, for peace - it follows them closely, catching any perpetrators of destruction.
    Submitted to the Daily European (well, Asian) by myself, after an invasion of Bhutan, to set the diplomacy in action for future plans. I'm role-playing that the Dalai Lama himself is held hostage by a group of radical Buddhists, whom are forcing his hand to commit less... peaceful actions (the actual invasion had an extremely small amount of refugee Bhutans).

Ok, I sent you the password. But you better stay active.

Sweden only left now for someone to join.
    Last edited by Ynk von Jämmerlund; 06-28-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IonutzZz07 View Post
    I want sweden
    You better read the first post of this thread. :-/

I saw that this thread is a role - play thread but I wish very much to play with you because I don't like to play with players that become inactive. I know that i don't play for a long time but I'm an active player.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information