Wishing the Tsar back on his Throne!
    But from the Taiga to the British seas,
    the Red Army is strongest of all!

- White Army, Black Baron

Red & White: Russian Civil War

Arise, Russian Land, defend the faith!
    Russia's holiness awaits victory.
    Respond, the Orthodox host!
    Where is your Ilya Muromets, where is Dobrynia?
    The mother is summoning her sons.

- Farewell of Slavianka

-----------
    Current Players: 19/20
    ------------

This is roleplay will put forth the player in the boots of a leader, commander or a simple Soldier, however he may like. This game is ment to tell a story, a story of love, betrayal, lust for power and those who had to put their lives for few. The bastardly Civil conflict in Finland, the Bolshevik uprising in Russia, the Irish independence War and the Civil strife in Germany. How will it go? Will you mark history, or shall it be followed through the same line as it once did?

Rules

1. Realism is a must.

2. No random Landgrabbing

3. War is allowed, but with a good reason. Well detailed articles are required.

4. You may chose a faction side in a Civil War as a nation, and support it with supplies and a maximum force of 50,000 troops (50 Units)

5. You may change your nation's ideology/rulers, but must use realism and well detailed articles about it on Daily European.

6. Colonial Powers are allowed to send a maximum force of 80,000 - 120,000 (80 - 120 Units) if an Independence War accurs, unlimited Artillery, tanks and battleships allowed)

7. If a nation only has 5 provinces left, he must accept a surrender and any sort of condition imposed on, from the victor.

8. The usage of goldmarks isn't allowed.

American Setting:

USA:

America is divided into 3 fractions: Republicans, Democrats and then the United States itself. The United States represents the people, the president and the nation as a whole, while the republicans and democrats are two rival political parties. During an election, the Republicans and Democrats has to campaign against each other, and the player who has C.USA gets to choose which one, but must display statistics and reasons.

Canada:

Canada finds itself in turmoil as well. Political conflicts whether to stay within the British commonwealth or to leave it is always up for the question. South Canada represents those who stand for a Republic, while the North stands for those who wish to stay with the commonwealth. The whole thing can be solved peacefully, they can declare independence or spark a civil war wheter to stay or leave. A civil war allows other nations to join a side, and is granted much influence over the winning side.

Plot:

Russian Civil War

The Russian Civil War was a major conflict between the Bolsheviks (Communists), Whites (Counter-Revolutionaries) and the Anarchists in the former Russian Empire, shortly after World War One. The Bolsheviks maintained power of the central Russian state, renaming it Soviet Russia. While the White Movement keept control of the South-East provinces, including Siberia. The Anarchists in Ukraine, under the control of the Black Army. The Civil War was sparked after the Communist coup d'etat in October, 1917. A few months after Czar Nikolai II's abdication from the throne as Emperor of all Russians.

Now the year is 1918. One year have passed since the outbreak of the Civil War. In Europe, the Great War has recently ended, but in the East its just warming up."

German Revolution

The outbreak of a revolution was known to be, during the last days of World War One, when the Kaiser abdicated and left Germany shunned and shattered. A new Government was quickly founded as the Weimar Republic under the Social-Democratic President Friedrich Ebert. But in November, after the armistice of WW1. A Marxist Revolution accured in Bayern and spread across the country. Now, President Ebert must rally the support of the Army and Paramilitary Organizations such as the Stahlhelm and the Freikorps to crush the Communists.

Irish Independence & Civil War

The Irish War for Independence was a conflict between members of the Irish Nationalist party, Sinn Féin and the British Empire. The Irish revolutionary leader, Michael Collins won independence for Ireland after two years of guerrilla war against the Empire. However, many were unpleased with the treaty that was written between the Empire and Ireland. A Civil War broke out between the Free State of Ireland (Pro-Treaty) and the Irish Republican Army (Anti-Treaty) forces. With Michael Collins as the President and Commander-In-Chief of the Irish Free State.

Finnish Civil War

After the war of Finnish Independence, 1917. The Russian Empire was forced to accept the Finnish independence after demands of the German Empire. The Finnish Republic had begun, but problems were underway as the Bolsheviks took power in Russia, so did the Social Democrats in Finland with military force. A Civil War had begun between the Whites and the Red. The Whites, in the north with support of Sweden and Germany. And the Reds in the south, controlling most of the cities with the support of Soviet Russia.

Nations:

East Europe:

Red Army/Bolshevik Russia (Russia) - Kaisler

White Army/Counter-Revolutionary Russia (Caucasus) - FPS-Bukharest

Black Army/Anarchists (Ukraine) - Desolator General

Red Finland (N. Russia) - Rory_M

White Finland (Finland) - Death120

West Europe

Sweden (Sweden) - Richard Cahill

Romania (Romania) - Rick Wong

The Republic of Poland -TonyMontoya

Great Britain (U.K) - KillerRaw

British-Ireland (Lithuania) - Desert Fox Commander

Republic of Germany/Government (Germany) - Willi95

Spartacus League/Revolters (Austro-Hungary) - Franko1

Republic of France (France) - Hawk54

Spain - stridercha0s

Greece - astuff

North America

Republicans (N.USA) - Unbeat

United States of America (C.USA) - Kilaskwiral

Democrats (S.USA) - 96Dragoon
    --------------------

Republicans (S.Canada) - Cannonball Mcgee

Loyalists (N.Canada) - Mustafa34

\\Leaders//

Russian Civil War

Red Army/Bolsheviks

Vladimir Lenin

---------------------------------------------------

Leon Trotsky

--------------------------------------------------------------------

White Army/Counter-Revolutionary Russia

Alexander Kolchak

Occupation: Leader of the White Movement, Admiral of the Royal Russian Navy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anarchist Ukraine/Black Army

Nestor Machno

----------------------------------------------------

Finnish Civil War

White Finland

Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim

Occupation: Leader of White Finland, Commander-In-Chief of White Guards

----------------------------------------------------

Red Finland

Eino Rahja

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Landshuffling:

Ireland (Lithuania): Leaves for Ireland.

Cedes: Vitebisk. Orsha, Mogilev, Minsk Homyl to Red Russia/Red Army

Mozyr and Pinsk to Black Army/Ukraine

Brest to Polad.

----------------------------------------
    White Movement (Caucasus)

Keeps all current provinces

------------------------------------
    Red Finland (North Russia)

Takes: Viborg, Kotka, Helsingfors, Nikolaistad and Kuiopio.

Cedes: Kostomuskha and Kandalaskaya to Red Russia.

If Civil War is lost, will be turned into "Northern USSR"

---------------------------------------------------------
    White Finland (Finland)

Cedes those listed above.

Keeps all other provinces.

----------------------------------------
    USA (Including Democrats/Republicans/USA)

Keeps all provinces

-----------------------------------------------
    Canada (Including Loyalist/Republican)

Keeps all current provinces.

---------------------------------------------

Russian USSR/Red Russia (Russia)

Takes all those provinces listed.

Cedes: Don Cossac to White Movement

--------------------------------------------

More to be added.

Last edited by Kaisler; 01-25-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    "One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship."

- George Orwell

I would love to play as the Whites or Bolsheviks, I'm really not bothered, I've always been interested in the Russian civil War. Just a question, is your other RP `Homage to Catalonia` still on?

Name:  URO1.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  26.7 KB
    URO approved
    Chief Poppercock©- Leader of the Great Tribe of Failure, he is the mascot of all failed, ended, and ruined RP games. He is used solely by permission of JoeConqueror and in special occasions FallenLeaves. His use elsewhere is strictly prohibited.

:P I would like Ireland, and Lithuania can Landshuffle to it because its "Green", Looks Good though
    “In war there is no substitute for victory.”

Germany please
    Chief Poppercock©- Leader of the Great Tribe of Failure, he is the mascot of all failed, ended, and ruined RP games. He is used solely by permission of JoeConqueror and in special occasions FallenLeaves. His use elsewhere is strictly prohibited.

I'd love a swing at France.
    "I don't want to set the world on fire....."

Actually, this would depend on me having weapons of mass destruction....Which I do not have.

That feel when IS contacted kaisler to launch this.

I very much enjoy being a part of a bigger union. Debating and negotiations are very appealing.
    I would like to assume the role of the United States Democratic Party please.

I would love to play as the Whites or Bolsheviks, I'm really not bothered, I've always been interested in the Russian civil War. Just a question, is your other RP `Homage to Catalonia` still on?
    It didn't get enough support to start, so sadly no. :/

:P I would like Ireland, and Lithuania can Landshuffle to it because its "Green", Looks Good though
    I suppose you could have Ireland, but it would stand as a satellite to UK, until you decide to wage the Independence war.

Germany please
    Adding.

I'd love a swing at France.
    Added.

That feel when IS contacted kaisler to launch this.
    IS has never contacted me, i personally decided to try to run this again.

I would like to assume the role of the United States Democratic Party please.
    Added. Let's hope you have enough persuasion too win lé elections.
    "One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship."

- George Orwell

I will gladly take Spain. PM when things are a go.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information