Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

North Korea opening up?

North Korea Enlists German Help to Prepare Economic Opening
    Pyongyang may be preparing to open up its economy. A report in a prominent newspaper claims the regime has enlisted the aid of German economic and legal experts to lay the groundwork for foreign investment in North Korean companies. The move could be made as soon as this year.
    Has a sane man finally taken the lead in North Korea? When Kim Jong-Un was inagurated it was assumed that the generals would have de-facto power and continue the policy of Men Tali-... sorry, Kim Jong-Il. However in october there were reports of high ranked North Korean military and other figures being executed, amongst others by being bombarded with mortars. So perhaps he is truly in lead and making progress?

What do you think? Is it possible that 2013 will see North Korea finally opening up?

Quote Originally Posted by Les Miserables View Post
    Kim Jong-Un
    Do you mean Kim Jong-il?
    or is that south korea, or am i just being an idiot...
    Last edited by Sheldor101; 01-06-2013 at 01:00 AM.

"How do we measure someone, how do we define their worth, just one year ago, Jimmy was just a boy, and then it all changed, the world fell apart, he had to step up, he had to leave that boy behind, he had to become a soldier, he had to learn how to fight, and he did, and he is now defined by those of us who owe him our lives, he is measured by his bravery. This day came to soon, he died too young, but he died, a hero, to me, and I am proud to have served, with him. Jimmy, we'll remember."

R.I.P Jimmy Boland, you will be always remembered.

Kim Jong-Il is dead, Kim Jong-Un is his son, inagurated in 2011. And no, that's not South Korea. As for the last question, I rather not answer.
    Last edited by Les Miserables; 01-06-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Kim Jong-Il is dead, Kim Jong-Un is his son, inagurated in 2011. And no, that's not South Korea. As for the last question, I rather not answer.
    i figured our your answer from your response anyway

"How do we measure someone, how do we define their worth, just one year ago, Jimmy was just a boy, and then it all changed, the world fell apart, he had to step up, he had to leave that boy behind, he had to become a soldier, he had to learn how to fight, and he did, and he is now defined by those of us who owe him our lives, he is measured by his bravery. This day came to soon, he died too young, but he died, a hero, to me, and I am proud to have served, with him. Jimmy, we'll remember."

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor101 View Post
    or am i just being an idiot...
    I see the answer to this question has already been figured out, so I'll leave my derogatory comments about Shelly out.
    "Sir, we're completely surrounded!!"
    "Excellent, now we can fire in any direction!!"

"When you can think clearly, know what's happening, and have complete control of what goes on, you're not in combat"

"Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you. "

"When a front line soldier overhears two General Staff officers conferring, he has fallen back too far."

"May god have mercy upon you, because I sure won't"

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldmarshal Rommel View Post
    I see the answer to this question has already been figured out, so I'll leave my derogatory comments about Shelly out.
    thanks again rommel

What do you think? Is it possible that 2013 will see North Korea finally opening up?
    They have no choice.

They are all going to die of starvation or something, they are forced to.
    Fear is a Weapon - Wise generals use it!

Some say that by 2030 the two Koreas will be fully united again.
    "When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."

"The only way to deal with the devil is by doing a little evil."

Baron von Münchhausen: "In the long sad yet wonderful history of human evolution, one thing is a certainty: passionate ignorance is a must."

Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

Pff united by war maybe but peacefully I doubt it.
    Fear is a Weapon - Wise generals use it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information