Recapturing Provinces

• Hello

I feel there is something that does not make any sense at all in this topic.

So I had Russia conquering Romania, Then Ottomans took this provinces, then yet again Russia reconquered them and then I took them.

After a 5 days russia recaptured this provinces with 70% morale - what the heck is going on? Can someone tell me please how does it work.

I was told that recapturing works in the first 24 hours, then basic owner changes to a new owner....

even more worying is I took Kiev today and lost it later in the day- morale province 52% - not 70.....

can someone please explain fully how this mechanic works ?

obviously it is not based on anything I can think of.

after recapturing some of Romanian provinces i have 25% morale. Where is my 70% morale for recapturing my provinces within 24 hours?

honestly, it is a mind melting logic that is beyond my comprehension. Is there anyone in Bytro who understands how it works and can describe the proces?

• Recapturing is dependent on the moral of the province not on time. When reconquering enemy low moral provinces that have never gotten higher you will get the "reconquer" bonus.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• let call A for Russia . B for Romania . C for your Country and let's add to the mix D and E for Bulgaria and Otoman.

A kills B.

Then let's see 5 days next war all they taken city from B are know 75% or over.

A getting Attack by D and E.

D get they city's 5 of them all 75% and more moral from A.

E get all rest B starting lands from A.

Then C us ally take city back from D his moral will 25% because take them.

Then come E and take from C still 25%.

Know A has troops again and laughing a reconquering all lost city and get all city back after killing all enemy armys.

What know important factory to have all .reconquering is that none C/D/E had a province that went to 75% or over it.

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

Edited once, last by Bobokil ().

• last time I have read FAQ it was dependent on time.

Could you qoute the FAQ I transfered it from old to new but can't recall this part it has always been about moralm but I doubt thats even in the FAQ's right now

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.