What do you consider the best country to choose for 'Battle for Western Europe' map?

• So I have been wondering,which country is the best for the map? Things to consider like,which country has the best balance of resources,best geographical position,most oil and wheat and generally best suited for the map (which will inevitably end quickly,considering that the amount of playable nations is only 4)

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• Oh btw,I have already played Germany and Britain,in my first and second plays in this map,respectively. On my third and current play of this map,I am playing as Austria-Hungary,which has lots of wheat and construction materials.

• This is the 2v2 map right?

France is the worst to if you ask me but it truly depends how the alliances are distributed.

The map was made for France-Britain vs Germany - Austria

If france and Austrian work together germany will get a very hard time it's the only nation that borders 2 active nations on the map. Simular but a bit better if it becomes austria-britain vs france - germany then Austria will have a hard time if germany and france are very active they will make sure the british can't easily land in europe meaning austria will have to do some heavy lifting to weaken the 2v1 situation on the continent.

France has a simular issue as austria but can allow the british to easily and fastly land. I personally like playing Austria the most on the map but that is because I like the history of the Austrian Empire so thats not a real strategical reason I have however won the map 4 times as Austria ones lost because I got in the Britain-austria vs France-germany situation and Britain clearly forgot about coast bonusses for germany.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• I have not played France before,but I have played Germany and Britain. I personally prefer Austria-Hungary due to the fact that (assuming Germany is it's ally) Austria-Hungary has no major enemy next to it. Besides,there is Italy,which you can attack as Austria-Hungary to gain more resources and also to attack France via Italy

• all depends on the players

I prefer to have tankers: either germany or france and single handed decide fate of the map.

there are certain mechanic secrets that will allow you to win against adversary 1 vs 1.

and believing it takes time for UK and AH to get to the positions it is a nice 1 vs 1 in a classical way where west fights east.

if you know how to count, count on yourself

• There can be a lot combination play it. It depend team that are on it. I had play 2 time both time with Germany been ally to Britain in 1 and 1 standard one with Austria. Both were funny but first with Britain most funny since have indeed 2 enemy/s till Britain is there need to be to invade France and end it. You need plan steps up and know what give if need . I alwalys lands are important the enemy can have it kill it there army or make easy to retaken in a counter attack.

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+