Fish and Gas

• FIsh and Gas seem to be useless compared to most other resources. Sure,they have their use,preventing morale loss,but they do not do much more. Take,for instance,coal. Coal is very important;we need it for railways and also to build Battleships and Railguns. Or Wheat,or the construction materials,or oil...without them you could not win

Gas just seems to have not much use;it is only used to build aerodromes and Observation Balloons. Of course,Aerodromes are important in the late game,but with the stock market,you could just set the resource slider for gas to the furthest right,thus increasing oil and coal production,and buy the gas for the Aerodromes instead.

As for fish,well,it's only use is to produce cavalry and sustain them. It may be important for an early game cavs rush,but other than that,it does not do much.

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• Tbh I still feel like zepelins should be gas run bombers bu8t then it nocks over the existing balance and a huge unit balancing redesign would be needed. For fish I think an army should also be able to run on fish but that is basically what you do with the fish-grain distribution take grain from the people give fish back.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Depends on the map truly the older maps usually have oil as their main lacking resource the bigger maps (100p/500p) tend to have Iron as an issue. I agree fully with gas hence the zeppelin thought

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Gas were important starting day 10 or 20 start building airforce will need airfield in your lands:) I general start day 20 I have 6/8 factory 4 to build fighter slow in they building queue . Depend situation map you will need them and with gas build or move them to the location need. On my last 500 I hold solo they front from Siberia down to Afganistan with airforce against 5 enemy players. I let my ally focus other parts holding them on my front decimading there army. I had 1400 fighter with 500 bombers:D good luck brake they defend:D , From 750 city I had 725 airfields

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• Gas were important starting day 10 or 20 start building airforce will need airfield in your lands:) I general start day 20 I have 6/8 factory 4 to build fighter slow in they building queue . Depend situation map you will need them and with gas build or move them to the location need. On my last 500 I hold solo they front from Siberia down to Afganistan with airforce against 5 enemy players. I let my ally focus other parts holding them on my front decimading there army. I had 1400 fighter with 500 bombers:D good luck brake they defend:D , From 750 city I had 725 airfields

Well,if I want to build Aerodromes and stuff,I always buy Gas from Stock Market

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

1900 planes - 2 days and they are dead if you give me 500 fighters

I find Coal - the resource I lack the most on maps. Especially if you need fleets