Morale after Inactivity

• I have noticed,that whenever I go inactive,and return a few days later,if I have not been conquered by then,all my provinces have 100% morale or otherwise very high morale. This happens every single time I go inactive and return. One example: As Southern USA,in a tutorial map,I went inactive for days,and then returned. I had 100% morale, and sufficient resources to build railways and stuff. At this point,there was no other active player in the map,and the map was pretty much inactive. So with that in mind,I proceeded to invade French West Africa for the Oil,Spain for other resources,France for wheat,North USA for the coal,and Serbia and Bulgaria just to expand. So that meant I had a powerful sprawling empire,and this was all thanks to me going inactive and returning,only to see my provinces in peak condition.

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• I believe map would close it there was no active player on the map

but I always suspected that AI is cheating on the market and troop's maintenance. ( in Total Wars AI does not pay upkeep of armies so they produce armies like crazy...) . Probably AI gets preferable trade deals from other AIs

are they allowed to send offers to each other without placing them on the market?

or maybe accept all deals you send to other countries, before they went inactive....

• are they allowed to send offers to each other without placing them on the market?

or maybe accept all deals you send to other countries, before they went inactive....

This is not the case AI actually is terrible at managment if you give it time. It builts tons of barracks making it food production terrible. In maps full of AI's you'll see grain prices steadily rise to the maximum price. It does not built a lot of armies which in return makes building the barracks an even worse idea, and doesnt increase it's upkeep costs so much that it would require a lot of oil

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• This is not the case AI actually is terrible at managment if you give it time. It builts tons of barracks making it food production terrible. In maps full of AI's you'll see grain prices steadily rise to the maximum price. It does not built a lot of armies which in return makes building the barracks an even worse idea, and doesnt increase it's upkeep costs so much that it would require a lot of oil

Well,In my game as Southern USA, The AI managing my country did not build any barracks at all. I left it for a few days,more than enough time to build some barracks,and it instead built railways and stuff like that. I think the AI prioritises Railways and Harbours over barracks,maybe?

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• Well,In my game as Southern USA, The AI managing my country did not build any barracks at all. I left it for a few days,more than enough time to build some barracks,and it instead built railways and stuff like that. I think the AI prioritises Railways and Harbours over barracks,maybe?

Could bee yes never really payedto much attention maybe it's before day 5 they already built barracks when nothing else is truly available.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.