What other games do you play?

• What other games do you peeps play,if any?

Right now,I can only play Internet games,as my computer sucks (Even on the lowest settings,my games lag) . However,I still have a bunch of my favourite games on my computer (Which cannot be played without horrible lag). They include:

-Terraria

-Spore

-Dragon Ball Xenoverse

-Minecraft

-Universe Sandbox

-Need for Speed Carbon

-Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010)

-Running with Rifles

-Grid 2 (Never liked it though)

-Plague Inc

-Civilisation V

-Powder Toy (Actually,it is one of the few non-internet based games I can play without lag)

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• - Stellaris all-inlcusive ( i just love event here and whole economy system)

- Rome TW 2 Gold ( automatic battles with hard level)

- Atilla TW Gold (same here- battles left to AI)

- and I need to check out Imperator:Rome form Paradox

- Emperor:Battle for Dune ( 7 neutral factions which can help you or fight you- that is awesome)

- Kingmaker and Talisman ( board games)

and for many many many years

EAW FOC with thousands of MODs ( I love this interactions between space battles and ground weapons and vice versa)

I cannot mention any of MMO SG games but there is many good ones too

• Oh yeah,and I forgot to mention,before my computer started to utterly lag,I also had Need for Speed Most Wanted (both 2005 and 2012 versions),Need for Speed Undercover,and Need for Speed Underground 2.

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• my computer sucks as well.

I play on this comp:

Nation States

Cyber Nation

Politics and War

Games I have but cant play at the moment:

TW Rome with Alexander

TW Medieval 2 with Kingdoms (Best TW)

TW Empire

TW Attila

Elder Scrolls Morrowind

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Spore

All Sim Cities

Console:

Any Tekken

Red Dead

Any Sports game (football, hockey, golf are top choices)

Evolve

And a bunch of others.

Board Games:

Axis & Allies

Chess

Checkers

Monopoly

Sorry

I'll basicly play/try any game

I want:

Ultimate General

Stellaris

All TW games

Edited once, last by RIMMYJAY: Forgot to mention Evolve. Love that game ().

• very nice collection.

I forgot to mention:

- Dance Star Party on plastation move (Other game on move will also do like Knights , golf and so on). Best game ever for parties. You drink and before going out you start to play. You find most drunk person because he/sehe is always loosing. So you play a game til lthey get their first wins- this means they are getting sober and you are good to go. Dancing is the best for sweating alcohol.

ps. got 3000 game codes for sale- send me PM what you would like to buy and for how much.

• Games played last month:

PC:

-League of Legends
    -Company of Heroes 2

-Minecraft

-Rocket League

-Total War: Rome 2

-Total War: Shogun 2

-Europa Universalis 4

-They are billions

-Black desert online

-Battlefield 5

-Apex Legends

-Dragon Ball FighterZ

Console:

-Fifa19

-Red dead redemption 2

Mobile:

-Rise of Kingdoms

-Infinitode

Classic games played a lot when I was younger and come back to them from time to time:

-Age of Empires 3
    -Need for Speed Underground 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• well.. limited time, but if i can spare a little bit I play

-Pubg

-Civilizatrion V

- Football manager (even though its the most difficult one to play with out spent hours, or days, just to overcome a single hard opponent.)

and i want to start over (all) Never winter nights and (all) Balture's Gate games..

I love thinking and strategy.

• If you are able to play Civ 5 you have more time than I will ever have for playing

• I played most of games when I was on studies

I remember this one students party and over half a liter of spirits of different kinds

I had such a huge headache i started to play Europa Universalis 2 to forget about it and won my first wars there

• Supremacy 1914, Supremacy1, Call of War 1942, Conflict of Nations World War 3, and New World Empires. Basically all of Bytro Lab's games. Although, I have not tried Mars Tomorrow.

I also play Rule the Waves 2. It is a game where you are an admiral of a nations navy. I like it because you can create your own ships in it.

That is about it.

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

― Albert Einstein

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

― Anonymous

• yep yep

I lately started to collect all star wars games

I am finishing them one after another, focusign mostly on strategy games like EAW that has hundreds of mods

but it is also fun to play SW modes for stellaris,ascedancy and other SF strategy titles.

• I play following games

1. FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
    2. Gears of War
    3. AFL Live
    4. Age of Empires Online
    5. Battlestations: Pacific
    6. Blacklight: Tango Down
    7. Bulletstorm

I love to play Windows game and and I have advanced computer with graphics. But now a day I am working on Android game because I can play it anywhere anytime. Previously I used to buy Windows game and play it in computer but by east and games are quite hectic and it's too costly because if I want to change the games I have to buy it again most of the Windows game are very costly but after the release of Android game the cost of games has been decreased and even we can play lots of games where you don't need to require any payment.

I love to play a games in groups and network because playing games in single user are not tough but if you play the games which have lots of team then you have to who manage all the teams and even you have to get the first poisonous among the team. I also love war game because it required lots of action and creativity those who had such type of ability can play the types of game.

Now a day games are organized according to the groups and category those people who loves adventure game they can use adventure games application in your mobile and those who are looking for Sci-Fi game they can use it so according to the choice heroes can to their favorite game and download it in their Smartphone and can play it anywhere anytime. Previously we don't have option we have to buy a single game and wait for the other competitor to fight against them. But after the internet connection most of the games are online and we can join any group any level and time.

The people who have played Windows game will definitely love to play it in Windows but the new generations people use to play it in Android show the games are also comfortable in mobile. In Android if you’re playing any game then you can get the next level by achieving the target and it will be unlocked. Most of the Android games are free you can use it to the different level you don't need to buy it. But some android games are costly and you have to buy them to play. Even most of the people are earning by playing. Those people who are smart enough can hold the game and win the game.