My Game Disappeared!

• URGENT

Game number 2752392 disappeared from my MyGames list.

It's an active game, day 5, with a 5-day inactivity period . I was active yesterday. When I search this game, I am listed as a player. Software says the game is full and I cannot join. Some weird kind of Catch-22.

I've played here 10 years, joined 300 + games, never saw this kind of problem. Love the 'site.

Someone rejoin me.

• I've heard of simular cases and passed it on to bytro. Hopefully they will fix it soon. I have seen it before if not mistaken the issues so far are only limited to Frontlinepioneer games right?

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

Frontline state was globally reset, each user actively playing a frontline pioneer game round gets a new invitation and has to reload the homepage to see his / her frontline game rounds

Answer by bytro

request GMs refund if you return to a ruined country - as it was not your fault that you were blocked.

Only if you lose GM you'll get a refund frontlinepioneer are the testing (and as such potentially bugged games) so issues of a bug there are part of the risk of playing the beta version of the game. And as such refund is unlikely however not impossible you can always try offcourse

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.