Historically accurate Sprites, and much more.

• There are quite a few things S1914 is missing on. I am listing them down.

1) Over-world sprites of tanks aren't accurate, with every nation using French made light tanks and Mark V English heavy tanks. My suggestion is that the tanks sprites should be researched on and new tanks pertaining to that era of variety of nations should be added. Ten the smaller nations should implement the tank designs of the nearby great power. e.g. Romania and Ukraine should use Russian tank designs, Austria should use German designs, Italy and Belgium should use French designs and so on.

2) Similarly the soldiers which are hidden in the new update, with no labels on them, should have some kind of uniform difference so that their nation can be recognised. E.g. if a French soldier is on Italian lands via right of way, but is hidden to Austria due to not being in the Fog of War, at-least there will be some way for the Austrian player to know that that is indeed a French troop.

3) Once a player reaches a particular level, he must be given a certificate, which enables him to get a trial on the High Command feature for couple of days. After his trial ends, he should be given a choice to buy a High Command or not. This will not only increase the sales of High Command feature for Bytro, but will also let the players to stick around for longer while. You see, there have been many case in which players at level 7-8-9 go inactive and do not return to the game.

I bet adding new feature won't be a trouble once this game comes on steam.

b78//+