PVP Stats/Kills: NOT SAVING

• I recently noticed that my pvp kills aren't registering on the pvp stats, but instead is registering on the AI stats even though I've been killing troops/units of real active players.

I asked in chat if anyone else is having a similar issue, and a couple of players told me that they were having similar problems as I am.

I already made a ticket and sent it to the support team. Hopefully, it gets attention and gets fixed soon. Thanks in advance!

• I have just had same kind of problem in a Colonial Upsing game, running more than 45 days (it run 68 days).

I also made a ticket and Boris answered me this:

until day 120 all battles will count. If a player got inactive you won't get any points for these battles but the results will influence the "versus AI"-stats.

I have not asked him (yet) if that goes for every battle made including those that were fought while the enemy still was "human" so to say.

But what is worse: Even the battles I fought the last 3 weeks against humans (3 of my 4 enemies fought to the last) wasn't added to the servicerecord - at least not with a number I could recon. And even-more-worse: I checked one of my enemies, where I knew for sure he lost fighters and bombers (and I did too). On his service-record there were a big round Zero for both unit-types in kills and looses. And that is 100% a fault.

Funny? Well I don't think so.

• It's been a week now and I haven't gotten those PVP kills yet, and it still keeps adding on the AI stats instead.

Vinnie told me that he's already made aware of the CM about this issue. Hopefully, it gets fixed as soon as possible.

• As far as I know the stats are ones again updating sadly, according to my information it's not possible to add the lost stats to it. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.