Signaling on the map

• We should be able to put a flare on a territory that is visible for a player that we selected, for 3 minutes.

Condition: both players must be online.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. [...] (1 Corinthians 13)

• it is not RTS so I do not think they will introduce that

but

I am often force to take screenshots of enemy position and send them to people fighting him . I do not want them to have my maps so the only way to do that is sharing screenshots

• Well that is why there is the option for share map, share intelligence, spies, patrolling, and diplomacy. There is no need for another feature to reveal they enemy's position.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. -Charles Darwin

• I beg to differ from a team member

it is obvious you do not want to show everything to others

but if you have enemy of your enemy you just want to show him a little bit like your common enemy positions

why I should reveal my troops and all my positions. I want to help someone I do not know but I do not want to sell all my secrets.

available diplomatic options are of no use whatsoever

• "available diplomatic options are of no use whatsoever"
    you can still send messages whats in said message is up to the player to determine if its true or false. players use screenshots of spy reports, army locations and other game related info that might help in a war. but when doing this be mindful of privacy rules.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. -Charles Darwin

• "available diplomatic options are of no use whatsoever"
    you can still send messages whats in said message is up to the player to determine if its true or false. players use screenshots of spy reports, army locations and other game related info that might help in a war. but when doing this be mindful of privacy rules.

yeah almost none heard about privacy rules.

there was ingame option to take screenshots but it seems to perished in time

what we are talking with Ghaeta here is to allow to take quick screenshot of the part of map using ingame tool and send it to 3rd party