Speed bonus as the game progresses

• For each defeated player, game speed should increase with 10%.

This way, game won't get so boring late-game.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. [...] (1 Corinthians 13)

• What is your term for "defeated"? when a player loses all his land and armies? because a player could bring back another player by trading a prov or units. So in all this feature wouldn't be practical.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. -Charles Darwin

• Defeated = lose all lands and armies.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. [...] (1 Corinthians 13)

• from what Golden Frieeza has stated even after you lose your armies and land you can still return. with that players would exploit it, as a ally dies the game speeds up then revive the nation then the game slows back down. as i have stated before this feature is not practical. if you want to play a faster game there are speed events to play with faster speeds.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. -Charles Darwin

• in general Gheata - if you are skilled mercenary they will be always someone willing for you to come back and fight on his side so you can not truly die

and I am guessing this is good as I like horror on those faces when they see me coming back with new fundraising army

• Trade with "dead" players should be disabled. Common sense.

• Trade with "dead" players should be disabled. Common sense.

Many nations had a 'government in exile" during WWI and WWII. To my personally but that's out of a RP perspective trading units like that might represent such government in exile. However for this particular event they could disable it .

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.