Game freezing during using chat.

• Dear Supremacy Team,

I have been experiencing a lot of freezes lately while using the Diplomacy massaging, it has become so bad, i currently am In a game where my coalition refuse to write at all because the game is crashing a lot.

I am playing on LEGACY mode, playing from both home and work (home PC got 8 gigs of RAM 4GHZ 8 core processor; work is 4GB Ram with Core 2 duo). I am using 2 different browsers, From home its OPERA, maybe its the more RAM i have but it still freezes the browser, at work I am using Mozilla sometimes the PC becomes unusable when I use diplomacy chat.

If there is anything i can provide to help you, please do ask for it.

• in my case it freezes when i move the statistics tab from the newspaper, 500p map,

regarding specs, i highly doubt that running the Supremacy 1914 500p map on Chrome requires more than Battlefield V at Ultra, so no need for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• in my case it freezes when i move the statistics tab from the newspaper, 500p map,

regarding specs, i highly doubt that running the Supremacy 1914 500p map on Chrome requires more than Battlefield V at Ultra, so no need for that.

I doubt battlefield is a browser game? If you have to built a local program you can use a lot stronger programming. When you program for the browser your programming is a lot more limited with only since shortly (for supremacyc) acces to the GPU. I do however get your point however I fear it's not that easily mapped on one another.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• ask your guys to remove all conversations and trades from diplomacy

if less is loaded every time - this could speed up things

The game i had issues in, had no trade offers standing in the chat.

Since the game i have experienced the issue is now over, please keep this topic open if it happens again.