Clear rules regarding talking about GMs

• Hello

Lately bytro is punishing people on maps without making sure that people understand rules. I do not understand rules concerning talking about GMs. Can we have a clear and logical explanation how not to get banned for talking about GMs??

Even if I say I am ok with guys spending gold as this allows me to kill them easier because lack of skills- I will be banned.

Someone talked about artillery pieces made before day 12 and was banned for that.

Seriously - you cannot say anything that has word Gold, GMs or describes situation with their usage. Apparently it is denouncing micropayments which is , at least, is over interpretation leading to unnecessary bans. In my case warning woks and I do not use map DE any more as there is no point in using it.

• 1. The rules are written as it is: "The denunciation of Goldmark is not permitted and leads to an immediate warning. The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game. The same applies to the premium account."

2. I think it's important the last part of your message: "In my case warning woks and I do not use map DE any more as there is no point in using it. "

I mean, if some player are signaling another player for using GM in the DE, that's clearly a tacit suggestion to unite all the Non-GM players to fight against the GM player, even if it was non-intended. My point is: we are way too much sensitive about GM denunciation in the match newspapers than the same denunciation in forum or chat, since the former has great potential to ruin player's experience in the game.

So, as stiff as it can be, the sole mention in the newspaper, the mere suspiction, from someone in the match that some player is using GM is directly considered GM denunciation and measures will be taken. And with that said, on the other hand, I don't think there are another reasons why would players talk about GM in newspapers. I mean, I don't imagine a player saying in the newspaper "Goldmarks are so great, I love them!" Even if there is one, that player surely would publish that message as anonymous, by the reasons explained aforementioned.

Summarizing, the ruler would be: if you want to talk about GM in the newspaper, don't suggest any player is using it and avoid any criticism about that coin. If any, chat and forum are better places to do that criticism, as long as it's argumented

Greetings.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Summarizing, the ruler would be: if you want to talk about GM in the newspaper, don't suggest any player is using it and avoid any criticism about that coin. If any, chat and forum are better places to do that criticism, as long as it's argumented

This indeed sums it up nicely, I know the current way of GM usage mainly on larger maps can be a heavy weight to lift but the fact is that only with constructive feedback can we try to change it.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Late game heavy GM will die easy since you will have army yourself to kill it. In the start of game only support of other is possible to kill him. I remember a 500 from the past we're the gmer gm all my city to 0 moral for killing him! In totally he spend 20m gm on that just for die in it , my and ally spend not even 400k gm together., For the game yay good found the server will stay free. For it was first time and only map I every lost around 200 city by revolt after day change.

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• I'll suggest a even better way, use external chats/forums so you wont risk to get banned.

Dont talk about GM's in S1914 and you'll be fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• I'll suggest a even better way, use external chats/forums so you wont risk to get banned.

Dont talk about GM's in S1914 and you'll be fine.

I will be using that rule from now as I have enough of that.

not sure if anyone noticed but - you cannot even appeal from bans on maps as all evidences are removed by a team .... so you cannot build up defense case.

anyway . the guy who reported me is insulting me all the time with word shitbag, scum, trash and is denouncing me and my patrons as a gm users. guy still plays a map without any problems. and i cannot even report him for further insults..... way to go. I call it ruined experience 10/10. i do not even feel as a user with any rights at all after that. not comparing to that toxic player.

i believe that someone was saying something about team taking context into consideration. I would be happy if team members could read a little bit of newspaper instead of reading only reported articles to have better 'context'

I think we can close that one as I am sure that censorship is to hard for me and I understand nothing can be done.

after what I saw the best way is what nemurito said- do not mention gms, gold or any actions that took place thanks to gms if you want to finish a map. because you never know if someone wil not report you after 100 days.

GL HF

G F

• Insults doesn't need context. And if you were insulted by another player, you always will be able to send a ticket, relating all the situation developed. No "Report Article" button is needed for that.

On the other hand, my piece of advice in those cases is always take screenshots of the infringments in the moment it happens, just in case.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• yep I noticed articles do change or even dissapear with some help.

What I was saying- it is impossible for you to report insults after you were banend from a map as you cannot use spectator mode to follow a game.

and friends told me guy keeps spittign on me and my GM sponsors who gave me troops and gms to fight him.I was basically paid to fight him with my last province and he was getting really toxic about loosign to 1 province country.

worse things happen I guess but now I would like someone from Bytro to monitor map I cannot access and make sure that toxic person does not harrass my good name.

• From my personal experience, people are being really harsh at people using GM, calling them names, being rude.
    I understand it, I've also been in games where whales just rule the map.

Bashing gold users is not the problem, the problem is rude bashing.

• Bashing gold users is not the problem, the problem is rude bashing.

You'd get banned from both.

Saying that SpartanBG uses gold is reason enough to get banned according to the rules.

We can't change the Pay to Win system established within the Bytro Games, but while knowning that we'll probably get banned by being specific when it comes to P2W, well, then we better shut up and talk somewhere else or just leave the game.

• I mean, I'm taking a look at the answers Dorado Games gave, those who made Conflict of Nations, with the help of Bytro, regarding users complaints about P2W and their game as a whole and it's simply disgusting.

I'll snapshoot some of them

This last one isn't from the developer but I think it's somehow related to this topic so I'll add it too

This last comment, sadly, is too true, specially the fact that you can't fool the steam community and you can't censure them, that's the reason S1914, CoW and CoN have 50/50 in votes of being good or bad and other F2P strategy games have over 70%, or more, of good reviews

Right now their votes are:

CoN: [Overall(317 opinions): 49% good and 51% bad]

CoW: [Overall(1.546 opinions): =51% good and 49% bad] Recent opinions(last 30 days) gives them 72% good opinions.

S1914: [Overall(47 opinions): 47% good and 53% bad]

• toxic is calling me a GOld User but in the end it was guys who gave me planes ans ships who were using gold to repair them.

hell no- I will not be paying for fighting someone's else wars

anyway - saying that gold was used here in there is ok in most of games

rude remarks- they are not ok

lately someone copy-pasted info from the newspaper describing activity on one of the accounts supported by gms I believe. that was enough for a warning. so quoting that person ( not discusing if moderator's decision was right or wrong, or discusing moding itself, bytro rules,moderator or anything - it is simple quoting of our dscussion for god's sake so do not ban me for that) :

"

1. I used publicly available game knowledge.

2. I did not mention gold, Gms, or imply that he used GMs,

3. I did not suggest the player used GMs or indicate that he did in this game or the last

4. I have never played with him in another map, so I would have no knowledge if he used or did not use GMs

5. I also do not have any spies, nor did I GM spy him to see if he goldmarked or not.

The only way they could warn me is if he used GMs but I would have no knowledge of that.

"