Challenges

• Overwhelming Force has lost many members to attrition and real-life pressures.

We have many new members and wish to "test-drive" our lineup.

We are accepting challenges for 5-on-5 matches.

Message me

Tajou

Leader, Overwhelming Force (OWF)

• If you are still accepting challenges, Mercator Mortalis would like to challenge you guys.

Montgomery I will have one of the Boot Brigade officers contact you for this open challenge, do you want us to make map or do you want to do it, we like to have a gentleman's agreement of NO GOLD USE for any alliance Battle map, do you have authority to abide and enforce this gentleman agreement with your clan?

If yes then feel free to contact Boot Brigade Officer Hubbahub he has interest and authority.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Montgomery I will have one of the Boot Brigade officers contact you for this open challenge, do you want us to make map or do you want to do it, we like to have a gentleman's agreement of NO GOLD USE for any alliance Battle map, do you have authority to abide and enforce this gentleman agreement with your clan?

If yes then feel free to contact Boot Brigade Officer Hubbahub he has interest and authority.

Sounds good. I have full authority on this matter. I have an idea of what we want the game rules to be so I will discuss this with Hubbahub.