List of known bugs/exploits

• Hello,

As we are now allowed to talk about and use the bugs and exploits of the game, unless the developers releases an announcement banning a specific bug/exploit, I think it's time that the community makes a list of known bugs/exploits.

Who knows, maybe community's wisdom will share some light into the dark hole that exploits and bugs itself are.

We'll use this first post as the post of the list, so in case I'm nowhere to be seen in the time to come, I invite the support team to keep the thread updated by editing the list if the thread still active in the future.

That being said, there's already been a discussion about one of the most important bugs these days that prevents alliance games to work the way they should due to the bug affecting the combat system, this being, the defensive combat bug.

This thread is open not only for discussion but also, I invite everyone that wants to share their knowledge about bugs/exploits here so we can all try to play under, more or less, the same gameplay field.

I understand that some of you may refuse to share your knowledge as it can be part of your strategy, that's ok too.

IMPORTANT: When presenting a bug/exploit, try to add evidences on how to reproduce it, explain how it works, all that stuff, if possible. We don't want to confuse features with bugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

Edited once, last by nemuritor98 ().

• The most basic one that almost everyone knows about and that with the years it became a kind of accepted feature is the Hit and Run or also known as Shoot and Scoot.

Basically, when using range units and you are almost placed in range to shoot the enemy, if you send the attack order, shoot and then give the order to move back, you'll be able to hit the enemy while also avoiding damage to your units.

• The one in the new UI that causes you to lock all of your sliders and the resource percentage adjustment field if you use the resource slider for too long. Drives me insane. The workaround that I find to be effective for this is to move the slider just enough to get a decent adjustment, declick the slider and then readjust. Rinse and repeat that until you get the exact adjustment you want. But the key is to not use the slider for too long or use it too fast. Such an awful bug.

• The one in the new UI that causes you to lock all of your sliders and the resource percentage adjustment field if you use the resource slider for too long. Drives me insane. The workaround that I find to be effective for this is to move the slider just enough to get a decent adjustment, declick the slider and then readjust. Rinse and repeat that until you get the exact adjustment you want. But the key is to not use the slider for too long or use it too fast. Such an awful bug.

the well-known problem with resource sliders i guess

it also happens in legacy and last news was that they weren't going to solve it, sadly.

Thank you for your input, but the thread is more focused towards those bugs that can be exploitable, not those that are simply a pain in the ass :S

• the well-known problem with resource sliders i guess

it also happens in legacy and last news was that they weren't going to solve it, sadly.

Thank you for your input, but the thread is more focused towards those bugs that can be exploitable, not those that are simply a pain in the ass :S

You got a link to the resource slider thing? No way they won't fix that...

• You got a link to the resource slider thing? No way they won't fix that...

A link to what exactly, the error pop-up?

Well, it's not just that's been almost 3 years since the bug appeared but also that their new game, which was supposed to be the major content update scheduled for summer 2019 for supremacy1914, don't have the resource slider. Aside of that, internall, it had the note of not getting fixed.

• A link to the no fix proof. Man that's messed up, but Supremacy 1 is gonna be great. Hopefully the combat bugs will be fixed in that one. But anyway I'm getting off topic. I do have a combat bug to add now that I think about it. I posted about it in the missing features forum to try to get it fixed.

Though it isn't really a bug, it may be exploited if you know better than your opponent.

Let's say you and I are allied. You have a fortress in an important province. The enemy is moving to attack that province, but for some reason you have no guys there. I have a big army nearby and I go to defend it. I will get the fortress bonus from being in your fort, but once the enemy gets to the city, instead of a normal fight, they will instantly conquer the province, and suddenly, they are in the fort killing my guys who have been booted out!

I am pretty sure this applies too if you have guys in the province and your guys are killed. Once they die, I suspect, the enemy will take the province and my guys will be sitting outside, now in a position of attack instead of defense. Though, I admit, I have not seen this actually happen.

• I'll send you the link in private as I suspect I'm not allowed to show it in public.

Regarding the combat thing you mention, it'd be indeed a "missing feature" instead of a bug as it always worked the way you explain, basically, if an enemy attacks a city that has no own garrison, the enemy will take the city even if it has allies in it and then fight your ally, keeping fortress bonus for the first round for your ally but removing it for the next rounds.

I've seen some requests, just as yours, so they change that so ally units fight even if there's no own garrison, but there hasn't been official news about that yet or even confirmation that they are planning to change it.

If I remember correctly they introduced the defending bonus for allies in 2013 and it always worked like that.

• Do you know anything about the plane patrol exploit or the flower bouquet exploit? Ijust saw them mentioned in Sckopen's damage stack bug thread. I hadn't heard of them but it sounds like they belong in here.

• Do you know anything about the plane patrol exploit or the flower bouquet exploit? Ijust saw them mentioned in Sckopen's damage stack bug thread. I hadn't heard of them but it sounds like they belong in here.

Yes, plane patrol doesn't belong to this game but it will to S1, flower bouquet exploit, i'll explain it soon if no one does.

• emm

1. I cannot trade units with my allies

2. I cannot force weaker and defeated nations to pay tribute

3. When someone kicks me from coalition I am excomunicado for 1 day and everyone can kick me in a head

i think you wrote in the wrong thread

• It is in a correct section my friend and these are huge bugs

that's how the game works after the update, i understand the frustration, but not the place to show it

• it is sarcasm

still:sleeping:

• I lately had situations where opponent was able to destroy building he wanted with spies, only scratching 1-2 other buildings

we are talking here about spies against airfield which takes 4 spies hit to destroy

not sure how they do it- but there was no indication of dmg done to any airfield by spies, only 3 reports from same minute saying airfield was destroyed.

as there was no mention of the 3 prior dmg I assumed GMs were used first to dmg my airfield as this kind of dmg does not leave trace in DE. But how they were able to hit with GMs my airfield without touching other buildings?

when it comes to bugs- I believe you can share all bugs, as long as they do not give advantage to one of player's groups like GMers ,Hnr, airfighters. there are some dangerous bugs that can be used only by one group they will lead to general chaos.

• I want to see a list that says it is OK to use Exploits which have been BANNED, is ther any such list that made Banned Exploits ALLOWED ? Flower Bouqute was Banned now I see it in couple maps

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!