Poll: which updates you would like to ban

• Golden Buddha

Changed the title of the thread from “Poll: which updates you would like to remove” to “Poll: which updates you would like to ban”.
  • Not sure how to add polls in that forum so here we go

polls are too dangerous, the community may express its disapproval with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• i meant that the poll is too dangerous to be here 8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• poll is anonymous - you can ban any updated you want

and it is not on bytro infrastructure so we should be good

if we hurry up we can shut down game before bytro will do it haha

Theres no reason to shut this game down. It can still turn around. We just need to make sure we talk loud enough for Bytro to hear us. We can do something about this still

• I don't see problem with criticisms, but let me review the action with the VAR...

mf0zaeg7imbeif8vslt7

Yep, no rulebreak.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Unit trading can be a very useful tactic for a coalition to use against "some" players and should be instituted again. Also, when a person is leaving a round because they had an emergency or work or some other reason it would be good to be able to give their mech units to one of their team mates. Elite AI for all games is useful because now it will affect your stats with all the wars. It ALSO will change a lot of tactics that some players have been using against "dumb" AI.

• Unit trading can be a very useful tactic for a coalition to use against "some" players and should be instituted again. Also, when a person is leaving a round because they had an emergency or work or some other reason it would be good to be able to give their mech units to one of their team mates. Elite AI for all games is useful because now it will affect your stats with all the wars. It ALSO will change a lot of tactics that some players have been using against "dumb" AI.

For me, unit trading destroyed the purpose of teamwork, leaving aside the unrealism of such action, precisely by the reasons you mention in your post.

If you have a strong and trustworthy team, your allies can accompany you in your wars, instead of taking the highway of giving you troops. In that sense, I don't oppose to such update.

Indeed, the roleplaying would have been improved with the elite AI and the unit trade removal update... but then, they also decided to destroy the trade between neutrals...

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Can I vote for literally all of those :)b78//+

"Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail :)

o4f5ntZt.jpg

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner. Feel free to drop by and say hello 8)

sTnoUfV.png

• Ahrcanne

Closed the thread.