The game looks really great, but I have a lot of reservations, comments about the whole atmosphere of the IWW game.
1. Scaling unit statistics. It is a strange system for me, as I have been accustomed with CoW, upgrade to upgrade all units you have. So it's hard for me to switch to this.
Plus, 2x scaling is insane to me.
For which, after 10 days, I was even happy that I lost a few units of level 1 due to my stupid move
2. Roads, they introduce a very strange element where we are able to go and spill over the enemy within 6 hours. It reminds me more of 2WW than 1WW. Interesting mechanic for which I have mixed feelings
3. MG infrant, as for me one of the OP units, which can be used simultaneously for assault and effective defense. Which also reminds me more of 2WW. I think their attack damage should be reduced by 1/2 or 2/3
4. Bots are cool but also not. On one map with a similar expansion state, no bot declared war on me, in the second game after declaring war 2, almost 10 neighboring bots declared war on me within 2 days.
It's great that they are aggressin but after 2-3 days of fighting spills out of the whole army.
5. The game is really fast (I've never liked speedrun personally) which makes it very different from other Bystro productions. attack every 30 minutes, not an hour.
6. Grenadier and the mortar group.
For me and probably for most players, mortars are a better choice for countering ight armor units. They have coverage which allows you to play them more safely. That pushes Grenadier into a worthless unit.
I have definitely forgotten something .
This is my subjective opinion, so don't forget.