AI Messaging

• I got this idea after I played "Empire Earth 1", a game that was made in 2001.

So in Empire Earth, the AI will send the player messages whenever the player does something like build a wonder of the world; a major event in Empire Earth. My idea is that when a player gets something like the biggest army, which can be seen in the news, the player receives a message from one of his or hers AI allies.

For example, some of the messages that the player with the largest economy could receive from their AI ally is "Your economy is impressive." Or "You are out producing all other nations. No one can stop us." Just scripted messages for in-game events like that.

By having the AI send messages, the elite AI could become an interactive AI. An interactive AI like that could be a great thing for all of Bytro's games. There are also many possibilities of what the AI could say to the player.

Note I do not mean the AI responding to messages, just the AI sending messages to the player. An AI that can really respond to a player is too far ahead.

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

― Albert Einstein

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

― Anonymous