4x Map Coalition Problem.

• Some may say that this thread does not belong here, but I think that it does. While I was playing a 4 times speed map, I fell inactive, and my coalition fell apart. When I tried to make a new coalition, it said that I have to wait 2 and half more real days. Which, on a 4 times map, it is 10 days in game. Now because all trading can only be done through coalitions, I have allies that need things that I have and they have things that I need, but we cannot trade because we are not in a coalition.

What I would suggest is that, on 4 times speed maps, shorten the time to which you can join or rejoin a coalition. If it could just be shortened to one day, it would be very nice. I am not saying shorten all coalition cool down times, just in the 4 times speed maps.

Players, tell me what you think. Have you been in a 4 times speed map and have the same thing happen to you?

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

― Albert Einstein

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

― Anonymous

• Patch notes [9/13/19] says:

- After leaving a coalition players have to wait 3 days before they can join or create a new coalition
    - After being kicked from a coalition players have to wait 1 day before they can join or create a new coalition

I believe these changes don't adapt with the speed games. Indeed, I also think that the coalition time penalty should be adjusted to suite the appropriate game speed.

• I know, and at least have it so that if people on inactive they can rejoin the coalition they were in. For example, in the 4 times speed match I am in, a person can go inactive by not being online for one day, which is 4 days in game. Yet if you return to the game, you cannot get back in a coalition for 3 real days.

Is "leaving a coalition" the same as going inactive? No, it is not.

While we are on the subject of 4 times speed matches, I think it would be nice if players would not be marked as inactive for missing a day.

― Albert Einstein

― Anonymous

• Hey j10211647
    Thank you for bringing this up. We already adjusted the cool downs for the Rush for Europe map (6x speed), but missed to do the same for the other speed maps.

With our next release (end of October) future events cool downs for leaving or getting kicked will be as follow:

6x Speed:
    Leaving a coalition = 24 real life hours
    Getting kicked from a coalition = 8 real life hours

4x Speed:
    Leaving a coalition = 36 real life hours

Getting kicked from a coalition = 12 real life hours

2x Speed:

Leaving a coalition = 48 real life hours

Getting kicked from a coalition = 16 real life hours

• That is great. Thank you for telling me that Arcorian.

By the way, if anyone was wondering the 4 times speed map that I am doing is, it is the "Gold Rush The Great War".

― Albert Einstein

― Anonymous