Weird Things are Happening

• Okay, so, I am in the game that Mr.Dutch made a thread about in the community section (game number 2862815). And I am having a lot of problems in it.

1st. Transportation ships are going on to roads. For some reason, units are being loaded on to the transportation ships to use roads. I do not know how it is possible but it is happening. Also, they have the values of transportation ships.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

2nd. I gave orders to my units, but they are just saying in one place. I also tried to build more units, but nothing is being built.

3ed. I tried posting to the news paper to see if anyone else is having this problem, but after I pushed the send bottom nothing happened. The timer is still running, other players' units are moving, and units are still fighting.

Can someone tell me what is going on?

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

― Albert Einstein

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

― Anonymous

Edited 2 times, last by j10211647 ().

• Fire Fox. Okay, that is number 2 and number 3, but there is still troops going down roads in transportation ships.

― Albert Einstein

― Anonymous

• HI Guys,

This is my fault.

There seems to have been a glitch when removing a ghost unit (unit that has died but wasn't taken off the map) and now everyone has decided to join the Navy.

I have reported this to the Devs, and fingers crossed it should be fixed soon.

If you have this issue please submit a ticket with the reference of PWM-968390.

Sorry about this guys!

Kind regards,

Whitetiger89

Whitetiger89

Community Support

Bytro | Supremacy 1914 | EN Main Administrator

Bytro | The Great War | EN Game Operator

Bytro | New World Empire | Intl Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Thank you for letting me know Whitetiger89. It is funny how there are boats just sailing on the road. How is that possible? They must be some tough boats.

― Albert Einstein

― Anonymous