• is it possible to recover my account? it's from 2011 and just because of a moderation discuss it got banned and now i would like to recover it, i'd never had any problems with noone just a discusion with a person who had the moderation role.

it has been passed more than 2 years...

the account was -Arni-

b78//+

• Hi erganjah,

If you submit a ticket, we can see if your old account is active.

If it is then we can delete your new one so you can focus on your old account.

Kind regards,

Whitetiger89

Whitetiger89

Community Support

Bytro | Supremacy 1914 | Community Coordinator

Bytro | The Great War | EN Game Operator

Bytro | New World Empire | Intl Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• well they do not remove accounts from what I know. They need to follow IP addresses of cheaters somehow.

I was 'removed' twice or three times and they brought me back every single time with all medals and stats. I am guessing they just make your account inactive waiting for you to change into better bytro-minded person.

• I'll try to open another ticket but i don't get the email about the opened ticket neither any responses, Is it possible that outlook with them new features are blocking support mail? could you give me the support account to add it to whitelist?

• I'll try to open another ticket but i don't get the email about the opened ticket neither any responses, Is it possible that outlook with them new features are blocking support mail? could you give me the support account to add it to whitelist?

Assuming that you added an email adress to your account you will receive ticket updates from the email support@supremacy1914.com.