84 p map ends too fast

• like really man the 15 day limit on 84p map is really killing me like u for Ur information most experienced players spawn in opposite sides of the game for some reason and for me to get to them it will take at least 20 to 25 days but u end the game at 15 days? Like how are u even supposed to finish the game early by getting all the cities and taking home a solo or coalition Victory ? 15 days is nothing this just makes me sad I am in a game with limorus and robner and I can reach to them in time because I only have 15 days and I already am on day 10 trying to take out Ireland like pls for the love of god increase the day limit by at least 5 days so I can play in peace and I will gladly see why won't u add more days with some proper reasons

• Yes, I find this to.

It's quite short for the big map it is. It's missing a grand finaly. By the time the map ends from what i've seen it's rare that someone accumulated the required points for a solo or coa victory so the map is ending due running out of time.

For me personally it's a pity you don't have a great war on the ''The Great War'' map ;)