Bring tutorial games back to standard speed

• So I recently learned that the tutorial games now run at 4x speed. This isn't that great.

It's the first game that most new players will play and it gives many of them the impression that the speed its at is the standard speed of this game. Then they go on to join normal games, get weirded out by everything going so slow and then leave, leading to a huge inactivity epidemy accross public games.

I get that the pace of this game isn't for everyone - it was made before mobile gaming was a market and to not be looked at constantly, but occasionally. New players shouldn't be misled about this fundamental aspect of the game. If the tutorial is supposed to teach them the game basics, how much more basic than the passage of time can you get?

• Simple answer: The single biggest complaint from new players was how slow the game is and they were telling their friends. Ergo, make the tutorial fast to get more players subscribing because those are the numbers they're focusing on. I predict that we'll be getting ads for revenue shortly and the ONLY number they're concerned with is the number of subscribers.

• Simple answer: The single biggest complaint from new players was how slow the game is and they were telling their friends. Ergo, make the tutorial fast to get more players subscribing because those are the numbers they're focusing on. I predict that we'll be getting ads for revenue shortly and the ONLY number they're concerned with is the number of subscribers.

Not gonna say I wasn't thinking the same.

It's fairly apparent that the point is to give new players a quicker fix, probably to incline them to spend.

Maybe there still is a little bit of hope though that Bytro is actually not planning on abandoning all interest in the general player experience of this game that supposedly still means so much to them. And the faster tutorials hurt that experience by misleading new players about the game and causing widespread inactivity in normal games. There's a chance nobody in the company saw it coming quite like that, so I'm trying to point it out. I'm always willing to be surprised...