Auto-Retaliation (for when you are AFK)

• So I am proposing a discussion. An auto-retaliation feature that allows player to tell units how to react to an attack. I am not sure how a system like this could look but in order to keep with SP1914 systems, I'd suggest something like the artillery `Fire Control`

Maybe something like:

Reaction Control (shit name)

() Immediate Counter-attack (troops march towards enemy)

() Flee Area (flee artillery/railgun/enemy troops marching directly towards player)

() Stand Ground (default)

() Enter closest Fortress (find refuge in closest fortress?)

So, I am not sure - it is not a great proposal. But the idea of an auto-retaliation feature I feel is a good discussion topic. Hopefully other people have ideas they want to add. I just attacked an AFK enemy after 2-3weeks and I feel bad that he is losing all his troops while probably working or doing whatever irl. Essentially I am proposing we give players a level of AI whilst the player is AFK.

Thanks for reading.

• So, I am not sure - it is not a great proposal. But the idea of an auto-retaliation feature I feel is a good discussion topic. Hopefully other people have ideas they want to add. I just attacked an AFK enemy after 2-3weeks and I feel bad that he is losing all his troops while probably working or doing whatever irl. Essentially I am proposing we give players a level of AI whilst the player is AFK.

Thanks for reading.

Actually, a player IS given AI after either 2 days or 5 days depending on the map you're playinig. Also, giving automatic adjustment like that would entail major coding AND additionally give GM whales an even bigger advantage.