Dominion Mesopotamia

• It has become impossible to defeat AI's in Dominion Mesopotamia. When a player goes AFK and is taken over by the AI it uses the bridgehead safe zone to continually attack you but you can not attack them. They are allowed to build and use rail guns that are safe within the zone but can reach out and destroy your troops and then send out forces to capture the bordering province. You can beat them back but can't attack their base or destroy the rail gun. I now have a large portion of my total forces just trying to contain several AI's and it is not going well as I can't eliminate the threat permanently. I agree with the advanced AI in regular games but in Dominion the advanced AI has an unfair advantage that can not be stopped.

• I believe a solution to the problem is we need the ability to attack AI's when in their protected bridgehead. Once an AI takes over for a player that has gone inactive the bridgehead security needs to be removed. In this way we can eliminate threats instead of being at war with no resolution.