Lancers [LNC] - Open to recruitment.

• Since there is still not option to challenge/create internal matches for the alliance, I thought it's a good idea to create one anyway that, at least, have some identity.

Lancers is a free-to-join alliance for those who prefers to create and improve cavalry, infantry and stormtrooper units (in other words, units that uses cold weapons) and fight for dominating battlefields in the World War I with them. Of course, that doesn't mean other units are banned, but the core of our army will be based in powerful horses with lances, brave soldiers with bayonets and troops with courage enough to assault any enemy position with a club.

You can look for the alliance in this section: https://www.supremacy1.com/gam…ust=1#/ranking/alliances/, with "Lancers" as keyword.

Greetings.

Demonaire
    ES Senior Game Operator |
    EN & PT Game Operator
    Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Hello, what level player do you accept. Also, I do not seem to be able to find it. I found the word but when I click it, your alliance does not appear. More about me, I am a Bytro fan. I play COW, CON and Supremacy 1914. I am new to this game and CON. I am pretty good at COW and very active in the forums.

• Hello, what level player do you accept. Also, I do not seem to be able to find it. I found the word but when I click it, your alliance does not appear. More about me, I am a Bytro fan. I play COW, CON and Supremacy 1914. I am new to this game and CON. I am pretty good at COW and very active in the forums.

It's free to join alliance.

Also, you can look for the alliance here: https://www.supremacy1.com/gam…ust=1#/ranking/alliances/

Demonaire
    EN & PT Game Operator

b78//+

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

• Now I'm proud to announce Lancers is one of the ten best alliances of Supremacy 1 The Great War.

Which is ironic, since I'm the only member. But, nevertheless, we are between the best.

We need you!

Greetings.

Demonaire
    EN & PT Game Operator

b78//+

• Of course, lacking ELO, the ranking is made with average points. At the moment I accept a new member with low level, my ranking will plummel down.

At least, current classification awards activity.

Demonaire
    EN & PT Game Operator

b78//+