HNR / SNS - how to kill enemies without losing a single unit

• HNR ( Hit and Run) also called SNS ( shoot and scoot) is a strategy that allows you to annihilate enemy of the same composure without sustaining a single casualty

How is it possible you will ask? thanks to a game mechanic and server speed that is refreshing every 5-10 secs.

As you suspect this will work for units that can get away from fight- ergo all range units: RGs,arts, LCs, BBses

What you basically do is you approach enemy, fire shoot and escape before server will react and open fire from enemy unit. As you suspect this requires enemy not to target you at exactly same time. Because enemy could be cunning and do the same to you earlier before even you figure out. Remember than enemies can have railroads that can be switch on and off...

Thus approach enemy with care and it is a good practice to be present during important attacks. Important attacks are when you have 10- 20% ++ of your forces involved.

So what we do you ask- we spam attack button dozens seconds before attack . Back in a days you were able to shoot enemy from a range of 210 seconds ) on enemy ground) and withdraw without suffering retaliation. Nowadays it is more like 15 sec but some people say they start 40 sec before. There will be differences between mobile and html version as I suspect server refresh rate is different for both versions.

So in example 10 arts is able to kill 100 arts without single casualty over extended period of time by just approaching enemy, shooting and withdrawing for another 60 minutes just to repeat process once more.

I hope it was helpful and informative. Please leave likes and subscribe to a channel for more lvl 1 and lvl 2 strategies and tactics.

When I will describe them all I will move to lvl 3 and lvl 4 strategies.

GL HF

and see you on the bettlefield

• Golden Buddha

Changed the title of the thread from “HNR/SNS - how to kill enemies without loosing single unit” to “HNR / SNS - how to kill enemies without loosing a single unit”.
  • Golden Buddha

Changed the title of the thread from “HNR / SNS - how to kill enemies without loosing a single unit” to “HNR / SNS - how to kill enemies without losing a single unit”.