Allow for players to create their own games

• I would love to be able to make my own games where I can practice different strategies and hopefully have a tool system that I can play around with allowing me to maybe edit AI or troops stats when in a game alone. If the player makes a game that others can join then they shouldn't be able to edit AI or troops stats after the game starts.

-Watson15

b78//+

• Exactly. You wouldn't end up having less players join games as its only a single player experience and it wouldn't replace the multiplayer aspect at all. Allow for maybe beta testing in it to or what not. You can be the admin of your own game. This would attract way more people. It would be kind of like TABS or something where you could make ur own scenarios and mess around while having the main part of the game as multiplayer still.

• Please note that this is the Supremacy1 section on the forum, were it's not possible to create your own maps. While on Supremacy1914 players are possible to create their own maps.

Community Support

Supremacy 1: The Great War | EN Main Administrator

Supremacy 1914 | NL Moderator

• Again this is Supremacy 1, and not yet enough participants to have personal maps, as it evolves and more players get involved with this platform personal maps are likely to be available. Please be patient...

you do have option to create personal maps in S1914

• Again this is Supremacy 1, and not yet enough participants to have personal maps, as it evolves and more players get involved with this platform personal maps are likely to be available. Please be patient...

there is will be a year soon...

and for this reason personally I don't play and not involved very long time...

• People will come. They'll come for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn in not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive as innocent as children, longing for the past. "Of course, we won't mind if you look around," we'll say. They'll find they have reserved nations somewhere in the world where they will cheer their heroes, and they'll play the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. Oh, people will come. People will most definitely come.