Roleplay Community

• Greetings fellow Supermacy players! I hope everyone is well, currently I am working on a Roleplay server on discord that all people can join and be apart of. We are open to new members and are currently recruiting. Any questions feel free to message me!

• Hi,

In supremacy1 it's not possible to create your own game. Offcourse there are still posibillities for roleplay maps. Please contact the support team by creating a ticket once you are ready to create a map. Please note that the requirements for this are that you need to have 50% of the player slots filled.

Community Support

Supremacy 1: The Great War | EN Main Administrator

Supremacy 1914 | NL Moderator

• That's not a feature on supremacy1 and there are no plans for implementing such thing right now.

One of the main reasons for that is overall activity in your game. There are a couple of changes to other Bytro games you might know which should help get fuller maps, one of them is no map creation, another is that your country choosing options when joining a game are limited.

Community Support

Supremacy 1: The Great War | EN Main Administrator

Supremacy 1914 | NL Moderator

• There are a couple of changes to other Bytro games you might know which should help get fuller maps, one of them is no map creation, another is that your country choosing options when joining a game are limited.

Exactly, and many other restrictions and limitations added to those games.

General practice is to reduce the enjoyment of playing any Bystro game,

thereby reducing the number of players, which reduces the load on the servers.