Mobile Apps.

• I am asking for factual information for the use of the mobile app. As the information is accumulated, we can then begin to make a comprehensive instruction tool available for all users.
    Thanks for any assistance you care to offer.

A half truth is merely a half lie.

• Here is the screenshot from my android v8.0.0 app.

It shows 3 blue dots.. the people still talking and playing in the game it seems.
    We killed the fourth dot.. he talked to.. now we have 3 active (blue) players and trying to find the surrender option in the newspaper. it was said that as this started today we may have to wait 1 or more days before this option comes up.

• Most of the features are fairly self explanatory, and I will not be addressing these. Those features that are confusing, or difficult to either find or apply are those posted.

Here is what I can confirm on the Mobile app to date:

Diplomacy: In the diplomacy screen, blue dot is active. Red dot are inactive (AFK). No dot are AI computer.
    If a player is removed from the round, the original name of the leader issued by the game parameters is re-instated.

Coalition: Open the coalition tab. Coalitions and players with in each are listed. No color dot can be associated with a coalition at this time.

Ally/Enemy status: Allied troops on the game map appear as blue. Enemy are red. and Neutrals have no color. Allies include coalition members as well in this color depiction, but are not exclusive to it.

Moving multiple troops: Select a unit. Select 'add army'. select the next units. Select the destination. All selected will move to that destination.

Resources: Consumption/resource generation data can be accessed by selecting a city.

Market: Accessed through the market icon. Have care as GM button is close to the purchase. Aim your fingers well when selecting.

Moral status of cities: White around the city is great. Blue is good, red is in need of some improvement assistance to raise moral.

Performance issues: This is the only way I have found through experiencing them to try and resolve some of them. Unload the app. Re-load the app and open the game again. Your data is still there, your game awaits.

Switching from mobile to desk top ALT+4.

Chat: Found through the 'MORE' options. IPad/iPhone has in game chat, accessible through the crossed rifles at the top left of the global chat screen. Android in game chat options can not be found or accessed at this time.

Name Change: Hit the Planet symbol on your phone when you get to home page. At the bottom right MORE. Under MORE, there is listed YOUR account. Change it there. But a word of caution: You may do this only once.

Admin abilities: There are currently no options for the admin of the game to remove inactive players.

Whispers: To whisper to someone, click their name in the chat and select the second button (player outline with a mini chat window)

A half truth is merely a half lie.

• On whisper, if I click the name, it automatically takes me to the whisper window. There is nothing else to click.bi am an Android user, however.

When it comes to performance issues, I don't have to uninstall my game. I just make sure it is completely closed out. (No windows or whatever it's called on a phone)

I reopen the game and typically that resolves most issues but this games absolutely HATES a shoddy internet connection. If you ever receive the red icon I dictation connection interruption or loss, you're best off to close the game and reopen it when the connection is back rather than leave it open and wait it out. It has gotten better with the latest updates but there is still a chance of making selections and issuing orders after a connection mishap. You will think you are good, but when you re open the game, non of the orders actually went through.

Copy and paste was once impossible for chats but fortunately I found a way around that. You must utilize the clipboard on your keypad. If you do not have one, then you can download a different keypad app that does on the appstore

• I've recently switched from Mobile to desktop use as I bought a laptop for WFH purposes.

Biggest issues on mobile:

- 500p maps are almost impossible to play (as you're aware given the warning before starting it)
    - the + that is supposed to appear when selecting multiple units sometimes doesn't appear. When you instead try to select the unit banner, you need to zoom all the way in otherwise it takes you away from selection process and asks which unit you're selecting
    - province, army (etc) indicators not showing (morale influence, for example, would be very helpful but not shown or found anywhere via mobile)

Otherwise the app works great considering its memory use.

Alliance: March of the Wolves
    Role: Officer

Wins:

Gold Rush (500p): 1 (coalition)
    World in Flames (100p): 1 (coalition)
    Team up (100p): 1
    Supremacy 1914 (31p): 1 (coalition)
    [Tutorial] The Great War (31p) 1 (coalition)

• Factual information:

-The “show province moral” option can be found in settings.. You need to toggle it on and off depending on what you want to view.

- Coalitions can be found under the coalition tab under diplomacy

- Checking a players profile. ~ go to diplomacy, find your player, and tap him. This take you from relationship view to diplomacy. Then tap the (i) icon. That transfer you to the players profile page.

- Telegrams: Go to diplomacy, tap the player you want to send a telegram to, and click the envelop button.

- Trade offers: If you want to make someone an offer, then you have to select the player, and the envelope and then click a trade button. From there you’ll get a menu telling what you want to offer (relationship, province or resources)

Suggestions:

-The best improvement to the mobile interface, would be if the game differs from army selection and province selection. And doesn’t deselect your armies and provinces, and you tap the X button when you’re done. This makes stuff far more manageble.

-We should also have some hotkeys on the left side looking similar to the globe and bell buttons in game, where you “select all armies on screen, and automatically puts you into army selection mode, and gives you the option to deselect units.” Same thing with provinces. We don’t have a mouse cursor, so having a feature like that, makes stuff far more manageable.

-On my tablet, I would prefer if I could view the game from the “horizontal” view, like on a laptop. On the mobile, the Vertical view works great.

Missing features:

-The most important missing features on mobile are the ability to read damage output of your army. You can’t see battle stats of your army group (ranged damage/mellee damage). This gives the PC users a significant edge over the mobile users.

-Create game ~ mobile users can’t create their own games (yet, hopefully)

Hopefully this helped