What's the most effective way to use an armored train?

• I assume you mean Railguns right? their use in most cases used to be defense due to their range. Since air units however became default units they lost their glory, they're expensive, slow (need rails!!) so as offensive unit they're useless and as defensive unit they don't stand a chance against air forces. The only use they'd still have is if you have an island empire that is not in range of enemy airfields. Then their glory days of coastal defence could return

• I assume you mean Railguns right? their use in most cases used to be defense due to their range. Since air units however became default units they lost their glory, they're expensive, slow (need rails!!) so as offensive unit they're useless and as defensive unit they don't stand a chance against air forces. The only use they'd still have is if you have an island empire that is not in range of enemy airfields. Then their glory days of coastal defence could return

I was actually referring to the Armored Trains unit in Supremacy 1: The Great War. RRGs are there too, but I haven't even gotten to producing those yet...

• I was actually referring to the Armored Trains unit in Supremacy 1: The Great War. RRGs are there too, but I haven't even gotten to producing those yet...

OOoh here we go again my apologies I thought I was on S1914 forum they should make S1 disableable in my unread list xd