Merging accounts?

• Hi there! So a couple of years ago I decided to come back to the game and I couldn't figure out my password. I couldn't even remember which of my email addresses I'd signed up under. At the time, I didn't think much of it, and I simply made another account and moved on. Recently, I was curious about a detail on my old account and I actually put in the effort to get it back. On the plus side, it was plenty easy! Apparently I had simply forgotten which email address I'd used before and once I figured it out it was easy to get everything back.

The problem is, I now have two accounts. My newer account has over 600k goldmarks on it. My old account has 20k on it. Truth be told, I'd love it if I could just merge the accounts. I can sign in to both accounts to provide proof if need be, and the names are pretty similar (and also pretty unique), so it shouldn't be hard to prove that both accounts are mine. If this is possible, please let me know what I should do. Thanks!

• Should I be DMing them, or is the naming set to alert them?

Also, great to see you on the Forums, Narmer!

I hope DMing is enough but experience tells me even that could take a while the fastest way to get a response is by sending in a ticket (see my signature) . Tickets are part of their day to day job (the bytro employees at least) so they watch those more often

• As narmer pointed out above, please send in a support ticket. No promises made, but then we can figure out what is and what isn't possible.

Please make sure you can prove both accounts are yours. I would imagine a screenshot were you're logged in on both accounts would be sufficient.

Please mention this in your ticket, that you're able to provide the evidence. You won't be able to send screenshots at first, but once we reply to your ticket you can respond from your email linked to the account the ticket was created with and attach your screenshots.

Community Support

Supremacy 1: The Great War | EN Main Administrator

Supremacy 1914 | EN Senior Moderator