Silver dollar speed-up

• It would be a kind gesture to be able to counter goldmarks if one could use the stock market currentcy to speed up production.

I don't know if this goes against Bytro policy but it wouldn't need to be as affective as goldmarks surely^^

• It would be a kind gesture to be able to counter goldmarks if one could use the stock market currentcy to speed up production.

I don't know if this goes against Bytro policy but it wouldn't need to be as affective as goldmarks surely^^

Finally you come up with a good one!

I agree and the difference in Gold and Silver is that gold is universal on all s1914 maps, where silver is limited to the map you are playing...perhaps there could be some way to upgrade the silver into gold at some 20 =1 or 50-1 ratio for gold that could only be used in that given map/round in which it is upgraded in, some sort of Map specific Gold instead of Universal gold?

Maybe it would stop all the constant 'whining and crying' that players do about gold mark use, but then it would also remove the built in excuse that most of these same players cling to when getting beaten; they like to say opponent would not stand a chance without gold.... so maybe BYTRO can work something out?

Good Idea...

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• And why exactly would bytro make stuff they use to earn profit free for all? From a realistic point of view I doubt heavily bytro would pick this up. Especially watching the discussion about the free and payed for gold in another thread

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.