Stack splitting

• I stopped playing in 2016 and just came back, is splitting stacks to avoid ranged attack damage still a problem or is that gone?

Also if you stack infantry with tanks or ships or anything, will the bigger units eat the damage first or is it random on who takes the hit?

• Welcome back to the greatest Tactical/Strategy War game on internet ;)

It is common practice to split stacks to thwart the damage done by range bombardment such as planes and arty units, however splitting does not ensure damage will not be taken since 'splash damage' still occurs.

To see which unit the range attacker has targeted click on attacker, split accordingly separating and moving bulk of stack away from the targeted unit.

Inf units are free and will absorb majority of damage, tanks are re noun for how much damage they can absorb.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• I just came back aswell.. and quit in 2016. I just wonder, where can I find the High command? And what happened to the lucky reel? We were able to get some free days of HC every now and then back then.

• I stopped playing in 2016 and just came back, is splitting stacks to avoid ranged attack damage still a problem or is that gone?

as far as I know there is also a very tiny time frame wher eyou can redirect your bombers

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Hastings and Narmer are correct, however, when the Daily Spin was eliminated we were promised that something would take its place that would be even better.....wonder what happened there....hmmm...:huh:?(

So yes, you can still do the split but as Narmer pointed out....there is up to 4 mins to be able to re-target.