Morale Completely Inaccurate

• Useless drivel - does NOT apply to Sone!

So I joined a game because you were too ignorant to realize when someone was pointing you in the right direction and/or too lazy to do the research yourself and it turns out the most useless thing here is you. It's exactly like I stated, just using a different scale. You have to do the work to collect the data needed to isolate how each numerical rating impacts it's neighbors but obviously the higher your morale the higher impact you have on neighbor provinces.

• Useless drivel - does NOT apply to Sone!

Because this guy was a dolt, I went and joined this game to figure out how the morale scale works here.

First, I believe the base morale of every province is 50, I wasn't paying enough attention at the start but without any modifiers I assume every province will drop or rise to 50 morale. The headquarters starts everyone on an upward trend and once any province start rising it exerts influence on all the neighbors. Grab all the neighbor morale and the final resulting pressure and you have the basis of an algebraic multi variable expression.*

I don't have the full range of "limits" because you have to get exact inflection points and this can only be done with a lot of data, but I have such a good starting point that anyone should be able to complete the chart if they so desire

*Note - You get a bonus from every adjacent province you own, even if that province does not have a road and only touches on a corner. The corner part tripped me up for a bit.

These are the numbers I'm pretty certain about, I'll edit this as I get more data:

Morale Bonus Morale Penalty --------------------------------------------------------
    100 +15 | 47-48 -1
    97 +14 | 41-44 -2
    94-96 +13 | 38-40 -3
    90 +12 | 35-37 -4
    88 +11 | 30-34
    +10 | 27-29
    80-82 +9 | 24-26
    78 +8 | 20-23
    74 +7 | 17-19
    70-72 +6 | 15 -10
    68 +5 |
    65-66 +4 | -12
    60-64 +3 | -13
    58-59 +2 | -14
    54 +1 |
    49-50 0 |

If you're not sure how to do this it starts with simple algebra like (x+y+z = morale bonus) and then uses substitution to get the numbers.

Real Example - I have a province with a neighbor bonus of 24 and the 3 neighbors are 60-70-100 morale. Then I have a province with +9 neighbor bonus and the two neighbors are 60-70. I know 60-70 = 9 now and thus 100 = 15. You can wait until you have every single number on the board (i.e. you need a morale of 88 in a province to figure out the impact of 88) or sometimes you can just make a scientific guess. It's somewhat obvious in the above example that 60 and 70 are either 4 and 5 or 3 and 6. I can tell looking at the rest of the granularity that 10 morale is more than +1 difference so it can;t be 4/5. So I basically know it's 6/3 as 7 and 2 would make the other (outside) gaps too large. The inflection points are close to every 3.**

**Note 2 - It's possible it's not a range like this chart suggests but a formula that allows for fractions but rounds the final result to an integer. I've seen two edge cases where my numbers came up 1 off from the final number and if the actual number is formulaic with decimals but the visible result was an integer this would potentially explain that. I can probably reverse engineer the formula given enough data and effort but there's really no need as this chart will still help get close enough to understand what's putting all that downward pressure on a provinces morale.