The initial review of the new way!

• The game has gain weight 8o The browser becomes slower and its tougher to open multiple maps and play them at the same time (might be an issue just with me)
    • I love the home page:love: but the text size in the chat window must be made smaller:rolleyes:
    • Stacks are not represented correctly on map. When heavy tanks , tanks and artillery are stacked together , just a heavy tank with total number of unts is displayed. I loved to see what i and enemy had in disposal on map to prepare my strategy. This may be because the map has been zoomed a little bit more , therefore stacks cover a larger place on the display screen.||
    • When units are going north/upwards . i can not select the units by clicking the units but have to click the number displayed on the right.:(
    • Province administration must be made to be a slider on the left side of the screen like the old days ;(.
    • In the administration tab , there is inflation . i loved to see and give orders to large number of provinces at once. Just think what will happen in the 500p map . we will keep scrolling for most of the game.
    • The forts looks like small walls when compared to the armies icon in it. Buffer forts would look cool8)
    • Planes are flying far way from the the lines showing there destination. I understand that the map view has changed from top view to a tilted view but it might become a problem when too many planes are flying and you need to see the destination.?(
    • Country colors have become way too dull<X. I am proud of my nation and so are my enemy of theirs. we need normal ( if not bright colors);)
    • Country flags are now in circles. I simply ask why? Rectangles made flags look real. What is a better idea is that you put flags on tanks and other vehicles and make soldiers hold the flag of the country. Or at least make it like it is in legacy:)
    • Navy and rail gun looked great in legacy. but they look like toys now. I suggest you make them look buff and great again!:saint:
    • In general, it would be great if soldiers look smaller than tanks and navy( for better 3D/ visual effect):D
    • The province view is gone! When i was bored like hell , I used to see the harbors , railways and cars move.:)
    • The city looked better as white dots in the legacy mode. Black dots makes it a little mind rattling. I don't know why.:SMight be just me again.
    • Harbor isn't just a crane. It has dockyard , dry docks and containers . They must be made bigger
    • Industries must have longer smokestack. These industries make war weapons. We must pay our respect to their contribution in the great war^^
    • Train tracks and ocean looks perfect but the land when compared to them looks a little dull. A little bit of vegetation and mountains will bring out the scenic beauty of the land 8o

These are just my views. the game now looks more like cow ;( . The difference in interface and surely the ease of playing made me play supremacy and i left cow with time. But i am surely thinking to try cow again with supremacy..

b78//+

• I've got Pretty much the same views like sandeep32.:thumbup:

But what he forgot to mention, are the ressources, they are waaay to small and hard to see on the map. For me the ressources on the map are a huge tactical factor when attacking and now it's harder to see where is produced what. Especially coal, oil and wood are hard to distinguish.

Sorry for my bad english! :S

• I just want to add that the new rendering, which by the way I think is way over the top and the most boring, generic bullshit it could have possibly become, has made the game pretty much entirely unplayable for me. Map view lags so bad, there's just no point. I cannot order armies, I can barely scroll. Had some great matches going and now I'm completely cut out. Thanks for that! Also had a week left on a premium account I now cannot use at all, that's great, too! What on earth were you thinking with this? You screwed me soooo good! Is there any way I can get back to the version of the game that I can actually run? I'll do anything, just please take this horrible abomination from me! I've spent plenty of money on this game over the years, really loved it all this time and this is how I get fucked now? Come on...

• I just want to add that the new rendering, which by the way I think is way over the top and the most boring, generic bullshit it could have possibly become, has made the game pretty much entirely unplayable for me. Map view lags so bad, there's just no point. I cannot order armies, I can barely scroll. Had some great matches going and now I'm completely cut out. Thanks for that! Also had a week left on a premium account I now cannot use at all, that's great, too! What on earth were you thinking with this? You screwed me soooo good! Is there any way I can get back to the version of the game that I can actually run? I'll do anything, just please take this horrible abomination from me! I've spent plenty of money on this game over the years, really loved it all this time and this is how I get fucked now? Come on...

http://prntscr.com/lhzn0g

Follow the arrows.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• I would also like to provide my feedback, which is similar to the OP's.

First off, the colors are far, far too muted. I would like much more contrast. One of the best parts about playing a map painting game is seeing your nation's color stretched across a continent, and the colors here all look the same.

Second, the icons for resources and improvements are WAY too small, even on the closest zoom level (the zooming feels smoother though so that is a plus)!

Third, the contrast between light and dark for Fog of War is not clear enough, so it can be somewhat hard to distinguish how far my troops can see at first glance.

Lastly, and my biggest complaint so far, is that the 3D icons make it EXTREMELY difficult to see a) the makeup of stacks and b) the location of stacks. In the old client I was able to see at a glance, very quickly, exactly how many tanks/arty/cars etc were in the enemy stack. Now I see a 3D model which tells me only one type of unit the enemy has, and gives me no further information without actually clicking on the stack. The little circles with numbers in them are far too small and equally unhelpful.

Please give us an option to use the old army markers, similar to how we could use the pins from the original client in the legacy client.

• Lastly, and my biggest complaint so far, is that the 3D icons make it EXTREMELY difficult to see a) the makeup of stacks and b) the location of stacks. In the old client I was able to see at a glance, very quickly, exactly how many tanks/arty/cars etc were in the enemy stack. Now I see a 3D model which tells me only one type of unit the enemy has, and gives me no further information without actually clicking on the stack. The little circles with numbers in them are far too small and equally unhelpful.

Please give us an option to use the old army markers, similar to how we could use the pins from the original client in the legacy client.

I strongly stress this statement.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Lastly, and my biggest complaint so far, is that the 3D icons make it EXTREMELY difficult to see a) the makeup of stacks and b) the location of stacks. In the old client I was able to see at a glance, very quickly, exactly how many tanks/arty/cars etc were in the enemy stack. Now I see a 3D model which tells me only one type of unit the enemy has, and gives me no further information without actually clicking on the stack. The little circles with numbers in them are far too small and equally unhelpful.

Indeed. I think this is the biggest problem.. You can't really tell what the situation is by looking at the map anymore. It just looks like a mess.

• Hi I've been playing the game for years but just registered on the forum to give some feedback on the new interface.

First of all I'd like to thank the developers for all the hard work they've done not just keeping the game running and fresh but also in the new revamp. It's obviously been a major effort.

Unfortunately for me it just doesn't work so far. As others have said it's now just so much more difficult to see whats going on easily across the whole map.

As per above the new 3D icons make it really hard to see exactly where the unit is sitting and also whats in the stack. You need to zoom right in.

The sea is beautiful but for me completely unnecessary in the game play and worse I'm finding it distracting and hurts my eyes (being able to toggle that off would be great).

The combination of the bright white borders, twinkly blue sea and very drab country colours makes me feel like I'm in the 1982 movie Tron. The old version felt somehow more in theme with a game set in 1918. This is especially true of the news paper which now looks really odd too.

I'll get used to the new menus etc that just change but I do think the new icons look (and I know this is a theme) a lot less fitting for a game set in this period. More Star Wars than World War.

The main thing though is the usability of the map the icons for Units, Cities and Resources don't really work for me at all.

Sorry it's so negative guys.