Suggestion - OK button for spending gold

• I'm guessing this has been suggested before, but it really needs to happen. On cell phones it is extremely difficult to change the resource balance without accidentally hitting the "buy resources" button. I just lost 2000 gold for absolutely nothing (I did not need more fish-and I had the money to buy from the market if I did).

I am not a casher, nor will I ever be. All my ingame currency comes from scenario victories which tend to take from 1 to 2 months. If I was someone who spent real money, I would be really upset with the absence of this feature (which is a staple in most games with real money as in game currency.

If any programmers or someone in the development team reads these suggestions, this is an important issue.

Thank you

Sabrina Allyson

• As a mobile player myself, I am aware of this and it can indeed be a bit annoying. This issue, along with other suggestions given by other players, is on the list for platform review by the fine folks at Bytro.
    Thanks for the input. It helps.

A half truth is merely a half lie.

• I'm just here to bump the topic. I've spent more inadvertent gold than intentional gold, just in this screen alone. The fact that there is no recourse to return the GM to the player makes it all the more relevant that the single largest transaction in GM should include a confirmation step.

• Can't disagree with any of that, but I mean the thing is...

This issue, along with other suggestions given by other players, is on the list for platform review by the fine folks at Bytro.

This has been "on the list" for "platform review" since May, the whole problem in general: GM being literally one of the only spending actions in the game that require no confirmation click is as old as GM itself and has been pointed out furiously since then. Bytro has been well aware for over ten years now that people are spending GM on accident. Make of that what you will. A motivation to change this issue I cannot make of that as hard as I may try. We all gotta eat I guess and this is clearly part of this company's business model - you're being naive if you think otherwise after a decade of people misclicking buttons that cost them real money and nobody batting an eye. Just... be more careful I guess. Stop playing mobile, too.

• Yeah I have tried it once

I lost 2000 GM while pressing on teh button

ANGRY BUCK

I really hate it, Bytro make the sign smaller

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!:

• Just... be more careful I guess. Stop playing mobile, too.

well tbh if you see no. Of mobile players are more as compared to pc player and some players don't have pc I know some players who don't have pc and play on mobile and mobile has advantage over pc in Some region(I say some not all). And bytro will never add confirmation pop up for nm usage

• Which, if you consider it enough of a disadvantage that mobile has, could lead you to the conclusion that it's not a good idea to play mobile. I mean there's never any harm in trying but I have serious doubts that you will get Bytro to change the design so the buttons are at least further apart, much less add a confirmation window. So if that's too bothersome for you, don't play mobile.