Ralley Point Broken

• Haha, I know this question would be funny and ridiculous.

What is a ralley point? I've been playing the game for years. And I still can't figure it out what actually is that? Any uses?

LOL, laugh at me if you want,

Frank Kid

No sacrifice, No victory!

• Ralley Point is a High command premium feature which can be set to a given location, and any newly spawned units will automatically move to this location.

High Command benefits > 5 personal maps per month, Build queue, Rally Point, Free recruiting offices, Free entry into Gold rounds, Fire control, Shared Intel, HC chat room access

I could file a Bug Report and wait 72 hours for a GO to respond with the predefined response of "Thank you for your report, are you still having this issue?" Then respond say yes it is still an issue and wait another 72 hours to get some response that "Legacy view is no longer being supported".

I prefer to NOT waste anyone's time, and talk to veterans here in Forum...

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Thanks Hastings.

I agree with them saying "Legacy view is no longer being supported." Legacy mode now is really slow, I don't know why. Gladly they have not take the legacy mode out yet. Wish it could always be there. Old time memories.

No sacrifice, No victory!

• Whoa whoa whoa, wait a second.

I could file a Bug Report and wait 72 hours for a GO to respond with the predefined response of "Thank you for your report, are you still having this issue?" Then respond say yes it is still an issue and wait another 72 hours to get some response that "Legacy view is no longer being supported".

I prefer to NOT waste anyone's time, and talk to veterans here in Forum...

I haven't received an email from support saying that yet. If that's the case they may as well remove the BUG report icon from the game because obviously it now is useless to report any problems in Legacy mode.