Premium spies question (the ones you get with GM)

• I've got a recruiting office in a remote province that keeps turning off and then it disappeared. I thought maybe someone was using spies on me, though this province would be a very low priority target it's got a single gas or coal and no upgrades. Every time I see the recruiting office shut off I look in the paper to see if I'm getting hit by spies but I have not had any reports and the game is pretty early for significant spying (the first instance was around turn 8-9 and it's only turn 14)

I thought it might be a bug or maybe they changed how spy attacks are reported (but I checked in other games where I'm unleashing lots of spies they all show up in the paper). I don't understand why anyone would be spending GM to target a single resource oil (I just checked) with no upgrades besides a recruiting office when right next to it I have a double metal with a railroad and factory and a double wood with a railroad and factory. Am i missing something? is someone spending thousands of Gm to mess with me to no effect other than make me wonder if the game is buggy?

anyone seen anything like this before? do the premium spies just disappear buildings with no report in the paper? can the premium spies be so ineffective that for 2000 GM they just turn off the recruiting office?

• If the spies do some damage to your building, the newspaper would say something like "do not rule out spy destruction".

That's really wired about recruiting office disappeared. I never see anything like that, but I don't think they could use GM to make your recruiting offices invisible.

But some noobs usually do this way, they don't know about game, and they just wanna waste their GMs.

Well, pretty wired. The only situation that I met several times inside game is when I click on troops, sometimes, the troops just disappear, and after minutes, it reappear again. No idea what happened. Wired.

No sacrifice, No victory!

• Yes gold spies can be so ineffective and it would "NOT" be reported in the newspaper... INDEED very strange if it is a player doing this in a province that has zero upgrades, especially if you are not suffering same issue in any other provinces... many times I have had guys burn down my fully developed provinces only to destroy the airfields...

I suspect someone was attempting to deploy silver spy and misc licked to do this to your undeveloped province...this is normal for mis-clicks to happen when deploying spys and Bytro sometimes refunds the gold... example> once I spent 16500 GM deploying spys when screen was jumping, basically revealing all armies 10x when I had 120 million silver, screen jumped each time when deploying (RED) military spys, so I was refunded 14,850 gold, they still charged me one time for revealing all armies LOL

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• I had the exact same problem with the interface. the - button to remove a military espionage spy from a province jumps the screen right to the reveal all armies button. I had 200 spies on the player and 10 of them were in one province, I clicked the - button 10 times and got reveal all armies on a player my silver spies had already given me reveal all armies on. Even though I already had reveal all armies they still charged me for one use. It's the only premium spy I've ever used and I got zero benefit. I've seen wallet warrior burn down entire provinces before just not a single resource with no upgrades.

I'm no fan of the burn down but I wonder if it's worse than the parachuting battleships maneuver. guy takes one province, builds a 2 workshops, harbor, airfield, level 5 fortress, 3 battleships, 2 bombers and 2 fighters right in the middle of my provinces. The funny thing is he was so bad he still lost the game.