Black and white picture?

• you need high command to upload images all together. Why some pictures turn black and white while others don't I have yet to figure out. probably it depends on the extension I'd assume

• Actually what he means is the next:

Some nations upload black and white others dont, now I agree that defautl it should be black and white. But and that case colored pics is a bug rather then a how did they do it.

for these examples the following is true. The pictures which are not black and white are profile pictures (have the same with my own profile picture.

That is so far the only thing I could figure out why some pictures are color and the others aren't.

• Nothing personal in the Business of War, if you color / B&W posts in Newspaper is your reason you bought HC? I assure you that you are not being targeted to prevent posting color pics...is same for everyone...

I personally got HC for the Build Queue because I like to plan my builds and productions , and I like the fire control, newspaper posts of pics is nice perk but nothing to make me "sad", many other things I would choose to complain about in this game ....

• When I post article with picture, why its black and white? Meanwhile others got colourful.

What Im doing wrong.?

Thanks

This thread you started said some complaint about B&W posts in Newspaper, now you are talking about spy reports and seems like you are indicating propaganda here in the Forum, as none of us here are in your map following the propaganda web you are weaving... good luck with your 'non-complaints' ;)

As for discrepancy in color or B&W, it is a BUG that happens occasionally, nothing that will harm the game or fight against other players IMO

Best way to speak to players in your specific map is by posting Newspaper articles, using in-game diplomacy messages or the new in-game chat

• This thread you started said some complaint about B&W posts in Newspaper, now you are talking about spy reports and seems like you are indicating propaganda here in the Forum, as none of us here are in your map following the propaganda web you are weaving... good luck with your 'non-complaints' ;)

As for discrepancy in color or B&W, it is a BUG that happens occasionally, nothing that will harm the game or fight against other players IMO

Best way to speak to players in your specific map is by posting Newspaper articles, using in-game diplomacy messages or the new in-game chat

You okey? I asked here for help, cos its do not work for me, as for others. Where is some complaint in this post? That others can upload colourful picture and I cant?

I did not know, maybe I did upload wrong picture format or whatever.

• You okey? I asked here for help, cos its do not work for me, as for others. Where is some complaint in this post? That others can upload colourful picture and I cant?

I did not know, maybe I did upload wrong picture format or whatever.

I already replied the most likely reason here above

Black and white picture?

• It is super wired, look, I don't have HC, but sometimes, I just can upload color pictures to the newspaper.

Bytro should fix this, they lost the money.

Actually posting images was a non HC featured turned HC (it had been high command prior to 2014 but in the period 2014-2016/2017 it wasn't anyhow it was made HC due to some users uploading the wrong type of images. Sadly another decision to harm the majority of users because a small minority doesn't know how to behave....

• Actually posting images was a non HC featured turned HC (it had been high command prior to 2014 but in the period 2014-2016/2017 it wasn't anyhow it was made HC due to some users uploading the wrong type of images. Sadly another decision to harm the majority of users because a small minority doesn't know how to behave....

Oh... Anyways, I can upload photo, and it always show in color. No HC for me tho. lol :)

• Well, in all honesty, let's not forget that as a species, we did not see in COLOURS until 1962 or so. Until we managed to evolve, the entire world was in black and white. Just look at some of the old movies, you'll see what I mean. 8):S:saint:

Furry, once again, you talked something that is not relate to this topic, like Buddha said in the other post: "this is another topic that is not related to flowers and probably everything related to judging if sharing information is good or not should go to separate topic where we can develop that discussion. If everyone is happy with that I will ask moderators to move discussion to another topic."

Please stick to the topic. And I don't know if you are refering LGBTQ2+ people when you use - COLOURS