Today’s release is all about the details: It includes some small but decisive quality-of-live improvements for both desktop and mobile players as well as a number of bug fixes.
Please find a complete list of all changes below:
- On mobile, we drastically improved the readability of the resource icons in the top bar and throughout the UI.
- On desktop, we relocated the Archived Games by introducing a toggle in the My Games section for easy switching between active and archived game rounds.
- On desktop, we changed the tab order on the Ranking page to put more emphasis on the weekly ranking.
- On desktop, we now highlight the top 5 players of the week on the main page (instead of just the top-ranking player) to celebrate our most skilled generals.
- We fixed a bug that prevented the ranged attack arrow from being displayed consistently.
- We fixed a bug on mobile that prevented players from scrolling down when reading a message that exceeded the initial message space.
- We fixed a bug on mobile that caused the small plus icons to be missing when using the “add army” functionality.
We hope you like the changes and wish you best of luck on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team