Today’s update brings several bug fixes to Supremacy 1: The Great War.
We minimized the chance of revolting provinces joining a nation that is located on the other side of the globe, we resolved an issue that highlighted the wrong unit on the map, when players were searching for a unit ID and we made sure that players on Android and iOS get the correct daily costs of their units displayed!
For a complete overview of all bug fixes in today’s release, please check the list below:
- We drastically lowered the possibility that a province joins a faraway country after it revolted.
Note: This change does not affect the possibility of province revolts in general.
- We resolved an issue that could prevent several orders from being executed by units when not followed by a movement command.
- We fixed an issue that caused the wrong unit ID being highlighted on the map, when a unit ID was searched using ctrl + f.
- We resolved an issue on mobile, that prevented the correct amount of daily costs for a unit type being displayed, when the amount was a four digit number or higher.
- We fixed an issue that prevented players from scrolling the settings tab in the alliance menu on mobile devices.
We hope you like these updates and wish you best of luck on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team