Building Queue Ideas

• The building queue is good, but I had an idea that could make it better for us to make longer-term plans on each province.

More complex building queue:

Currently we can put 4 buildings & 4 mechanical units making a total limit of 8 on the queue.

My suggestion is that we be given an option to create a more complex queue, based on other factors:
    eg.
    queue 1: factory 1
    queue 2: factory 2

queue 3: artillery (conditional until factory 2 is complete)

eg2.

queue 1: factory 1

queue 2: railroad
    queue 3: fortress (if morale is lesser than x%)

queue 4: factory 2 (if queue 3 invalid)

Leader of Supernova (SUPV) alliance.

• I like your idea but have you seen how many times a day mods have to answer the question in help of, "How do I build a factory?" OR "Why can't I build a factory?" Do you honestly think those users would be able to handle a more complex building queue?

• You're talking about a few players who don't read the manual. There's lot of players who know how to use the queue (etc) and you can't say that hundreds of newbies represent the thousands of regular players that don't ask questions and instead find out by themselves.

• Fun suggestion>

One more topic of confusion conversation for 90% of community to complain about , build queue is primarily for those premium players which value the option; those players which will not invest 10 minutes time to read the game manual likely will not invest real money to have High Command premium membership... not to mention Bytro investing time and coding to give (addtional HC options) to the small percentage of players they already have on the financial hook, funding their enterprise...

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• There's thousands of high command players isn't there?
    Just because new players might get confused reading this, doesn't make it an invalid suggestion.
    The feature of High Command is something that many decide is worth paying for & playing with, so of course it caters to a specific audience which happens to be the paying members of the community, which as far as I can see is growing and will grow more if these small features are added to the queue.

• I made a few other suggestions for HC which were ignored by Bytro...

Legacy Option for HC, premium currency for sale applied In Map purchased with Silver (3 kind of gold), I forget other suggestions I made but seems fun topic to discuss and nothing I suggested was applied... I am up for any changes that bytro will make to help the community

• I made a few other suggestions for HC which were ignored by Bytro...

Legacy Option for HC, premium currency for sale applied In Map purchased with Silver (3 kind of gold), I forget other suggestions I made but seems fun topic to discuss and nothing I suggested was applied... I am up for any changes that bytro will make to help the community

I've heard that you used to be able to sell infantry and other units for silver, land, etc., and I would like to be able to do that again as it's realistic to wars especially WW1, where there were many trade deals across the world where soldiers would be traded for weapons. Your idea about GM being traded is great actually, and gives players who don't invest a good idea.

Back to the topic, what's your thoughts on the building queue ideas?

Do you think more can be suggested?

Would be good to get your perspective being one of the top players :)

• My thoughts on the topic of Build queue and S1914 in general, are simple, Bytro is no longer focused on this game which was the original template and very successful in it's time, now all Bytro resources and energies are focused on Supremacy 1 and Call of War...

Volunteer staff members are not same as PAID staff members, kinda like the 2 kinds of GOLD which exist in S1914... Unless we get a Bytro Team member which is paid real monies from Germany on board with some sort of idea's which will bring additional profit to the company we are spitting into the wind IMO

S1914 has run its 10 yr life expectancy and has some veteran players within the community that would not want to see drastic changes... so now it seems all resources and innovations will be directed toward the other Bytro games Supremacy 1 and Call of War.

On topic of Build Queue specifically, I think it is best thing you can invest in with real money in this game, but of course $50 for a year of entertainment might be acceptable for myself while others it might be unacceptable, I doubt Bytro will change the Build Queue mechanics because of the small percentage of players which pay for it.

• I agree totally agree with you.

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• There's a lot of people who prefer the playing style of S1914 compared to S1/CoW. I'm one of them and joined this year. I joined all 3 games and prefer this version and would be happy to contribute where I can if others don't want to. I know many others who would say the same.

• There's a lot of people who prefer the playing style of S1914 compared to S1/CoW. I'm one of them and joined this year. I joined all 3 games and prefer this version and would be happy to contribute where I can if others don't want to. I know many others who would say the same.

Frosty, don't quit pushing for your ideas. Hastings is right about his analysis but if we just give up and do nothing, it makes it easy on them. What Bytro doesn't realize is that they are setting up a "We / They" situation by abandoning S1914 and that is NEVER a healthy relation when your customers feel like they're being viewed as the "enemy".