Today’s release implements a new way revolts are calculated in Supremacy 1914. Revolts will still be a thing, but dealing with them becomes more manageable.
A new button was added to all game rounds too, allowing you to directly access the ranking screen from within a match, allowing you to closely monitor your progression and directly compare it with other players. You will find helpful information on how to influence your ranking in Supremacy 1914 by clicking or tapping the info button next to a players Rank.
Some new music tracks were added to the soundtrack of Supremacy 1914 too, adding more atmosphere to the game. There are more updates and bug fixes that were implemented with this release, for a complete overview please check the list below:
- Resources are no longer displayed in the header when a player switches to a view outside a game round (e.g. the overview screen).
- The army strength needed to suppress a revolt was decreased.
- The army strength needed to suppress a revolt completely in a province with 25% morale is 6 now.
- Games are now sorted by last login in the My Games tab. You find the most recent game round at the top of the list.
- The Ranking screen is now directly accessible from game rounds.
- An info button was added to explain how players can influence their ranking in the game.
- A bug was fixed that caused the revolt chance of a province to be displayed incorrectly in the province morale tooltip.
- A synchronization error was fixed that appeared when a player tried to attack an army based on outdated espionage intel.
We hope you like all these changes and wish you best of luck on the battlefield.
Your Bytro Team