Artillery too strong? Not fair against offline players.

• I was thinking, the artillery is definately not fair against the offline players.

I get to know the habbits of my opponent (when he goes to sleep) and then by morning i destroyed something like 250 of his troops with 11 artillery units. They were just sitting there (drinking tea or koffee, i guess)

I was thinking to add one special rule:

- Non-moving troops receive 50% damage from the artillery. (Which may be logical, if they hide and you don't know their exact locaiton)

- Moving troops receive 100% of damage. (because "they are in the open")

- If you bombard units that are in combat, targeted units receive 75% of damage, while other troops also receive 25% of damage from bombardment.

What are your thoughts about this?

• I can tell that better units to kill a 250 unit stack then arty. Arty is decent that all. Bombard can be done splitting damage if they condition are done you can hit 1 unit and deal other 6 damage to.If know they timer of opponent and he leaves you to kill main army instant only def army then is his one fail and you stats will go up. Players like that will every map they join just free kills. From my point Arty is ok us it is at they time.

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+