• b78//+

I have returned for some bloody S1914 matches. Been a few years so figured I would say hello <3 to the community all the new and old faces. Looking forward to playing against some of you and hopefully winning <3

Also would someone explain the new maps to me xD

I haven't played since the 100P map was coming out.

• 500 maps are monumental undertakings, 7 member coalitions, same familiar players always in the fight at the end of these map.

Mesopotamia maps are similar to old control point event maps, holding Oil provinces...but you have your own neutral little corner of map you can not be attacked in. Tutorial maps are 4x speed, and there are some new RUSH / Event maps 4x, 6x and even 10X speed...these speed maps have some nuances with Timing mechanic's from what I have seen...S 1914 is still best game of its kind on the internet, always evolving , vets always returning...

You can read past years Monthly Updates / Patch-notes to see what Bytro has changed, Biggest thing for someone away for a while is probably (NO UNIT TRADES) other updates are always occurring which we adapt to find the new nuances/ Exploits that might be used with each new Update.

Welcome Back , Have FUN and Good Luck :)

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

Edited once, last by Hastings TNT ().

• 500 maps are monumental undertakings, 7 member coalitions, same familiar players always in the fight at the end of the map,

Mesopotamia map is similar to old control point maps, holding Oil provinces...but you have your own neutral little corner of map you can not be attacked in.

Couple new small maps, still best game on internet, you can read past years Monthly Updates / Patch-notes to see what Bytro has changed, Biggest thing for someone away for a while is probably (NO UNIT TRADES) other updates are always occurring which we adapt to and look for what new nuance / Exploits might used with each new Update.Welcome , Have FUN and Good Luck :)

Thanks for the quick updates :D