"So many questions, so few answers ..."

• Hello. In this thread I will reveal several bugs / shortcomings and other little things at once. Let's get started:

1. Game Manual. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or rank first in the ranking of players. In the upper right corner of the screen you must have a Game Manual shortcut. This label does not always appear, but nevertheless often. Personally, it bothers me and I am not satisfied with its location. It is absolutely impossible to turn it off, absolutely (I tried it). You can turn off game tips in the settings, but this shortcut will still appear occasionally.

======================================================================================================================================

2. Game hints. God, what an annoying sign ... It appears almost always when you enter a match. That being said, I turned off game prompts a long time ago. It is simply impossible to disable this sign in the settings, and therefore you always have to close it yourself. Fun fact: if you turn off the moment it first appeared, it will reappear. What does it mean? This means that if you turn off this sign too quickly, it will appear endlessly and will not allow you to play the game. A very annoying bug that I don't like at all

======================================================================================================================================

3. Purchase of resources for gold. I don’t know if this is a bug, but I didn’t like it ... I clicked on the icon for buying grain for gold, for fun. What happened next? I lost my gold and bought a resource that I don't need at all. My complaint is the following: when you buy a resource for silver (not gold), then you will see a plate where you select the size of the purchase - this is a very convenient plate. But what prevents the introduction of the same plate for the purchase of resources for gold? Why can't I choose the size of the purchase when I pay in gold? I do not like this bug and I hope that after reading this post you will never fall into this trap and do not waste your gold in vain, as I did.

================================================================================================================================

4. Grenadier. Have you seen grenadiers often used by players? Me not. To be honest, I've never seen players use this unit. As for me, it is simply not needed with its current characteristics. I propose the following: introduce a very small attack radius for the grenadiers. Machine Gunners have a good attack range and are used by players quite often. What prevents the grenadiers from making the attack radius 2-3 times less than that of machine gunners? I think in this case this unit would have enjoyed at least some popularity among the players.

=========================================================================================================================

5. Bug with nicknames. Do you want to prevent your nickname from showing on the map? Easy! I can do this and have been practicing such a bug since the game Supremasi 1914. The game has not yet been localized into Russian. If you enter any letter from the Russian alphabet instead of your nickname in a match, your nickname will disappear from the map. It would seem that this problem will disappear when the game is localized into Russian ... but you are wrong. Supremasi 1914 has long been localized into Russian, but this bug is still alive there. Most of the letters from the Russian alphabet are localized there, except for the letter Ё. Consequently, having localized Supremasi 1 The Great Var into Russian, there will be exactly the same problem with this letter. I ask the developers to pay attention to this aspect and finally add this letter to the Russian localization.

Retreat. How I used this bug: I entered the match and immediately changed my nickname to the letter Ё. Consequently, the rest of the map players think that a bot is playing for my country, since the nickname is not shown above the flag. But this is not the case. And I used it. I hit the rear of the players and they were perplexed and only later found out that all this time I was an active player, not a bot. Here you can do exactly the same trick.

==========================================================================================================================================

7. Loading screen. This is not a bug, but rather my wish. In Call of Var, the loading screen is brightened up with several different pictures. It's a small thing, but somehow I like such a small thing. Why not introduce several different loading screens into our game that will alternate? There are a whole bunch of interesting pictures about the First World War. Request 2: it would be nice to see pictures on the loading screen that narrate not only the events of the Western Front, but also the Eastern Front (Russia versus Germany and Austria-Hungary), as well as other theaters of military operations.

(Examples of possible pictures)

fonstola.ru-89620.jpg

0_ebb9b_d2fcc5e4_orig

3325.jpg

Etc

=================================================================================================================================

8. Also not a bug, but my wish. Introduce a new icon to the diplomacy screen to represent players who are inactive in a match. At the moment, this icon does not exist in the game, although it is badly needed. In the same way, you can enter the icon of inactive players on the map, as it was done in Supremasi 1914. I think this is necessary (Screenshot. All players are inactive except me. However, their badges say they are active in the match.)

=======================================================================================================================================

I have been planning to write this post for a long time, but there was no time. Today I pulled myself together and finally did it. It seems like everything ... although I probably forgot about 1-2 bugs, which I also wanted to write about. However, I can point to them in the future, in my new posts. I wish all players good luck on the battlefields!

(Like, if you didn’t notice that point 6 is missing in my post ;))

• I remembered. I suggest the following: when an alliance sends an invitation to a player, he receives a letter to his account notifying him of this. Now this letter does not come and the players have no idea that they are being invited to alliances at all. Letters like these would make life easier for the alliance leader and his officers.

• Hello PACCBET ,
    Thank you for sharing this wiht us. We highly appreciate the time and work you invested to present these experiences. I can assure you that the team took note of your feedback and I encourage you and everyone lese to keep on sharing your game experiences here with us. This helps the team tremendously to continue to tweek and develop the game.

• 8. Also not a bug, but my wish. Introduce a new icon to the diplomacy screen to represent players who are inactive in a match. At the moment, this icon does not exist in the game, although it is badly needed. In the same way, you can enter the icon of inactive players on the map, as it was done in Supremasi 1914. I think this is necessary (Screenshot. All players are inactive except me. However, their badges say they are active in the match.)

It doesn't even need a new icon Arcorian , just change its color, for example.

Own: grey
    Active: green
    Inactive: red

Problem solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• Right now this is intended to avoid that players base their strategic decisions simply on player activity. I admit this is not ideal in terms of communicating though.

Besides of communicating, which is an issue itself yes because if I write to someone and he doesn't reply I don't know if it is because he deliberatily refuses to answer or because he doesn't connect anymore.

It is important also to know whether you are attacking someone where you'll get points for the Hall of Fame or not, or if you are wasting your time playing against bots or you are actually playing against humans.

I understand why would you want players to not know if they are attacking a bot or a human but I don't see your decision as fair-play to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!