Very old bug

• Hello to all. Today I will describe a bug that operates not only here, but also in Supremasi 1914. It's strange why it hasn't been fixed yet. Perhaps, no one knows about it, or no one described this bug. In any case, I have not seen this on the forum, so I decided to describe it myself.

Let's get started.

We go into any of our active matches. Everything is fine, we are playing our match. We decide to quit the match and see something in the game menu.

Next, I do something in the game menu. In my case, I go to the "rating" and click on a random player. His statistics are revealed to me. I looked at the statistics of a player and decided to return to my match.

I go back to my match, but what do I see? I see a picture that is blocking my match for me. It won't disappear if you wait. It won't go away no matter what you do. One way is to log out of the match and restart the game to re-enter the same match. I have known about this bug for a long time, but sometimes I even fall into this trap.

Perhaps this error exists because it cannot be fixed. Or maybe the developers just don't know about it. Anyway, I reported this error

Have a nice day, everyone! ;)

• I have this bug when playing on Chrome, but not when playing on Edge, already reported it but not sure if they can solve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• Thanks for the report guys, we will look into it.

For now the following workaround should help:

• Start any round (maximized Chrome window)
    • Go back to game menu (e.g. to check ranking and stats of another player)
    • Resize your window then go back into the game.
    • Resize window again to fix (world map is displayed again)